Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Buying Post Office Shares?

+3
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Wed Oct 09 2013, 22:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Given that the Post Office is valued at around three and a half billion pounds for the share sale, who'll be buying part of what the taxpayer already owns?
I won't, I've started using the Bank of Ken Dodd for any investments I may make.

2Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Wed Oct 09 2013, 22:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I won't, I've started using the Bank of Ken Dodd for any investments I may make.

You might as well, if footballers, Facebook and Starbucks can get away with it then everyone should have a go.

3Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Fri Oct 11 2013, 23:28

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wonder if the same people who bought shares/got free shares, will vote for strike action next week?

4Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Fri Oct 11 2013, 23:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shares gone up by 30% I'm one day

5Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Sat Oct 12 2013, 08:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They floated at £3.30 are are now £4.50. It looks like the company was massively undervalued.

6Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Sat Oct 12 2013, 10:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:They floated at £3.30 are are now £4.50. It looks like the company was massively undervalued.
Clearly, and the shares available to the public were over-subscribed 7 times! So the only people who benefited were Cameron and Osborne's rich friends in the city! No surprise there then.

7Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Sat Oct 12 2013, 11:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine got lost in the post.

8Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Empty Re: Who's Buying Post Office Shares? Sat Oct 12 2013, 17:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Mine got lost in the post.
Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum