Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Palace 2-1 Bolton - Match Report Post #37

+11
wessy
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
gloswhite
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Although a decent payday in the next round would have been good, it's not the worst thing in the world taking a credible defeat. We'd have got absolutely destroyed on national TV against citeh.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:Excellent analysis, Finlay.......but please would you change your avatar? It makes me feel sick to see it and I really don't want to be continually reminded of something so disgusting. What a vile human being he is!

Belt up Okocha, according to the BBC your mate Obama has today commuted 1,385 sentences and issued 212 pardons, more than the last 12 Presidents put together.

Absolutely outrageous.

Hopefully Trump will find a way to get them back behind bars.

Trump could well find himself behind bars at this rate. Or underground preferably.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:Excellent analysis, Finlay.......but please would you change your avatar? It makes me feel sick to see it and I really don't want to be continually reminded of something so disgusting. What a vile human being he is!

Belt up Okocha, according to the BBC your mate Obama has today commuted 1,385 sentences and issued 212 pardons, more than the last 12 Presidents put together.

Absolutely outrageous.

Hopefully Trump will find a way to get them back behind bars.
You've got the wrong end of the stick again, Nat. My point was to do with openly mocking a disabled man and nothing whatsoever to do with clemency.....but I know you know that really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:You've got the wrong end of the stick again, Nat. My point was to do with openly mocking a disabled man and nothing whatsoever to do with clemency.....but I know you know that really.

Trump says some ridiculous things, but Obama isn't the great man you seem to think he is.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Have to agree with you there Nat.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:You've got the wrong end of the stick again, Nat. My point was to do with openly mocking a disabled man and nothing whatsoever to do with clemency.....but I know you know that really.

Trump says some ridiculous things, but Obama isn't the great man you seem to think he is.
You should only know... but I do agree with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum