Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Player Interviews

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Player Interviews Empty New Player Interviews Thu Feb 02 2017, 15:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2New Player Interviews Empty Re: New Player Interviews Fri Feb 03 2017, 09:37

Ivancamposhair

David Ngog
David Ngog

At work and wanted to watch these without sound, so turned the closed captions on.

The voice recognition software isn't quite on point and renders it useless.  However, I highly recommend it for anyone needing a chuckle.

Highlights include Viv S-O confirming "If I opened up my dress was made me to, you are the mean".  Slightly confusing, but I suppose its always good to lay an early marker down against sexual harassment in the workplace. 

Otherwise, he lets us know that "towards the end of the window it was just between me and the mountain" which seeing as he made it through, I think bodes well for his strength and fitness on the pitch. 

Morais says the move was a "Shih-Tzu no brainer" and which is my new favourite turn of phrase for a dead cert.

Chris Long is happy to join the club and "watching people into college and start with rectal cancer", and also thinks "we will turn over the logs about loading zone, unbelievable students are thinking in my head for the entire year".  I don't know what to make of that one.

Actually, I think these make more sense than most BBC post-match interviews these days. Certainly more interesting.

3New Player Interviews Empty Re: New Player Interviews Fri Feb 03 2017, 11:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ivancamposhair wrote:At work and wanted to watch these without sound, so turned the closed captions on.

The voice recognition software isn't quite on point and renders it useless.  However, I highly recommend it for anyone needing a chuckle.

Highlights include Viv S-O confirming "If I opened up my dress was made me to, you are the mean".  Slightly confusing, but I suppose its always good to lay an early marker down against sexual harassment in the workplace. 

Otherwise, he lets us know that "towards the end of the window it was just between me and the mountain" which seeing as he made it through, I think bodes well for his strength and fitness on the pitch. 

Morais says the move was a "Shih-Tzu no brainer" and which is my new favourite turn of phrase for a dead cert.

Chris Long is happy to join the club and "watching people into college and start with rectal cancer", and also thinks "we will turn over the logs about loading zone, unbelievable students are thinking in my head for the entire year".  I don't know what to make of that one.

Actually, I think these make more sense than most BBC post-match interviews these days. Certainly more interesting.

Very Happy

I thought this might have been a wind up but it's not!

Just click on the subtitles to the video's above and read the text.

So funny.

4New Player Interviews Empty Re: New Player Interviews Fri Feb 03 2017, 11:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've never clicked on those subtitles before  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum