Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U18s: Bolton 4-2 Huddersfield Town

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U18s: Bolton 4-2 Huddersfield Town Empty U18s: Bolton 4-2 Huddersfield Town Sun Feb 12 2017, 11:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers' Under-18s came from two goals down to run out 4-2 winners against their Huddersfield Town counterparts on Saturday.

Despite starting the game strongly with the majority of possession, the Whites struggled to break their way into Town's territory.

And against the run of play, Huddersfield scored twice in quick succession to stun Nicky Spooner's side.

Following the restart however, Bolton upped their performance and energy and pulled a goal back through Alex Samizadeh.

Luca Navarro then equalised from the edge of the box, deservedly so given Wanderers' exploits.

Not content with a point however, the Whites snatched victory late on as firstly Samizadeh scored again before Navarro put the game out of sight in the 90th minute with a well taken header.

Source

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Samizadeh appears to be playing for every team bar the first X1 at the moment - scored two for the U18s here and one for the U23s last week. I really hope we get to see him playing in the first X1 before he's sold or requests to leave like so many of our home grown players in recent years. 
TBH I'm surprised we bothered shelling out money on ALF when we have this lad waiting in the wings.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i read somewhere that Parky still thinks he is nowhere near ready for the first team which does puzzle me. What more does he have to do to at least get a look in?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i read somewhere that Parky still thinks he is nowhere near ready for the first team which does puzzle me. What more does he have to do to at least get a look in?
Sack ALF?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:i read somewhere that Parky still thinks he is nowhere near ready for the first team which does puzzle me. What more does he have to do to at least get a look in?
Sack ALF?
 i could seriously fall out with you Lusty, ALF is God, we all know that

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sack ALF?
 i could seriously fall out with you Lusty, ALF is God, we all know that
How often do I have to say this? 

There is only one GOD.
U18s: Bolton 4-2 Huddersfield Town Fred%20Hill%201-700x700

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum