Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comic Relief - is it past its sell by date?

+6
xmiles
wanderlust
Norpig
rammywhite
Bread2.0
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Hard not to well up when TV shows those pictures of children starving to death, and knowing that my donation could make some difference.  It would take a heart of stone to turn away, irrespective of practicalities.

I was looking at the wealth of the richest man and woman on earth today.....Gates and a French woman who is the largest shareholder in L'Oreal:- Gates worth £70 bn and the cosmetics billionaire  worth £40 bn. I'm sure they donate to good causes but I hope it's an amount  proportionate to what "ordinary" folk give.

Does Trump fork out appropriately too? Hmmm, I have my doubts.....
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Think I'll watch RoI v Wales. Should be a good game.
 Was a good charity you pot up before boncey. Never greased of it until you posted it
It's a good one Johnny. Makes such a difference to those kids.
Completely agree.  If i win the points thing it will be my chosen charity.  But 88 points is still a tall order i think

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
 Was a good charity you pot up before boncey. Never greased of it until you posted it
Completely agree.  If i win the points thing it will be my chosen charity.  But 88 points is still a tall order i think
Better guess than mine.(The low 50's). Embarassed

okocha wrote:Hard not to well up when TV shows those pictures of children starving to death, and knowing that my donation could make some difference.  It would take a heart of stone to turn away, irrespective of practicalities.

I was looking at the wealth of the richest man and woman on earth today.....Gates and a French woman who is the largest shareholder in L'Oreal:- Gates worth £70 bn and the cosmetics billionaire  worth £40 bn. I'm sure they donate to good causes but I hope it's an amount  proportionate to what "ordinary" folk give.

Does Trump fork out appropriately too? Hmmm, I have my doubts.....
Bill gates gives away a huge amount for various things and a lot of them make an immediate impact.

Zuckerberg (facebook) is the same

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Better guess than mine.(The low 50's). Embarassed
Well they got a fiver today they wouldnt of got without you posting it up boncey. Thanks

Again, i think i may be in the minority on this one but i like james corden

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's nice of you Johnny. Glad that it's caught your attention.

So many good causes,and we just can't afford to donate to them all.

If anyone else donated,thanks.

Sadly,I can't donate any hair. Crying or Very sad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-0 in Ireland at HT. Some tasty elbows going in.

Salford winning 0-30 away at widnes at half time.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Salford winning 0-30 away at widnes at half time.
Get in. :like:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Horror tackle in the Ireland game. Wales down to 10 men after the sending off. TV not showing the replay on grounds of taste.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Half one in the morning and £71 million raised so far - Top work everyone!

However, I fear that some of it may be going to them darkies in Africa or Syria who've had a bit of a whinge about their water being a bit smelly or their house being blown up unexpectedly by barrel bombs dropped from helicopters.

Sorry Sluffy, I know you think that giving money to these fuckers doesn't help the situation because they should sort it themselves but honestly, what am I supposed to do, sat here in my gruds on a Friday night?

I tried!

I specifically asked that my tenner should go to helping some white people (non-ST fans, obviously because they're proper cunts) but I think that that Lennie Henry wanker may well have had me over because he conned me by showing videos of how Comic Relief helps poor (white) people in the UK but the girl who took my call said that my money may well would be going towards stopping some small children dying of starvation in Africa.

Kin 'ell! What's that all about?

You're right; We should all boycott this fraudulent shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum