Angelo Guido, of Blackburn Road, Egerton, had previously pleaded not guilty to eight counts of sexual assault against the girls.
The former owner of Angelo’s Café Bar and Pizzeria, in Blackburn Road, changed his pleas to all of the counts at Bolton Crown Court yesterday.
Guido could now face a prison sentence following the eight guilty pleas.
The offences took place in the Bolton area. The sentencing was adjourned until next week while a pre-sentence report is prepared.
The court heard how the 64-year-old was a man of good character prior to these offences.
Judge Richard Gioserano said that Guido will receive the due credit for pleading guilty when he is sentenced.
Guido was released on bail until the sentencing hearing but Judge Gioserano said that this does not mean he will not be sent to prison for committing the offences.
Judge Gioserano said: “All sentencing options are open, including the possibility of an immediate custodial sentence.”
The offences took place between May, 2012 and July, 2015 against the four victims, who were all teenagers when the assaults took place.
Guido was first charged by police in May last year before appearing before Bolton Magistrates’ Court in June and denying all the offences.
He then appeared before the crown court in July last year and pleaded not guilty, with a trial date set for next week.
The court also heard how the Crown Prosecuting Service will now be contacting the four victims, who were all aged between 15 and 18 years old at the time, to prepare victim impact statements.
The trial was set to start on Monday but as Guido has changed his plea he will now be sentenced next Friday.