Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football Hooliganism 2017

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Football Hooliganism 2017 Empty Football Hooliganism 2017 Tue Mar 28 2017, 23:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just back from Aylsham v N Walsham (local derby) Attendance 302.
Was on the razz from 5 and got on the Aylsham coach and it was clear that some people had been in the pub since noon in preparation for the big game. On arrival went to a N Walsham pub that had agreed to accommodate the away fans and had a few more and to be honest the non stop chanting and plastering the pub with flags was more energetic than most BWFC away matches I've been to.
100 Aylsham fans sang for the whole game despite playing the second half with 9 men. They trashed a hut and one guy ran on to the pitch and scored with a spare ball whilst the play was on the other side of the park. Losing 3 nil they were chanting "3 nil and you f*** it up". At the final whistle (3 - 1)  they went to the home team dressing hut and kicked off. Punches and kicks were exchanged for a good 15 minutes but nobody called the police, no weapons were used and the Aylsham fans went home singing all the way. I can't begin to tell you how embarrassing it was but suffice to say I know a lot of people who work for and support the other team.

Seems to me that football hooliganism is still alive and well in small towns. Either that or Norfolk is stuck in the '70s. 

Is lower league football like that near you? Last lower league match I went to up north was Trafford FC in Urmston and that was very civilised.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum