Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Injuries... AGAIN!

+13
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
CEF
Mallorca Trotter
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
WhiteBic
largehat
Reebok_Rebel
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looks like we are going to start this season the way we started the last one... with our reserves.

if we are going to gain promotion at the first time of asking, its vital that we have got a ready and fully-fit squad.

I dont buy in to this 'slight knocks' thing either, they can turn in to 'bigger' injuries.

we seem to get more injuries than ANY other club full stop - I think its time coyles training techniques need looking at - what other reason can there possibly be for the fact almost ALL our players seem to be made of glass!?

not playing friendlies against shitty lower league clubs would help too i think.

most worrying is that we now have ZERO (established) center backs and Lee... injured AGAIN!

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!! Twisted Evil

2Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

coyle is confident he can bring in replacements too and sign a couple more players...then goes on to say this...

“Nothing is absolutely imminent but we’ve got a couple of enquiries in
and I’d like to think I can add one or two more in the next couple of
weeks,” he told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

....so what statement is the bullshit and what one is true? Id go for the latter...

3Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As rational, considered and articulate as ever, Rebel Very Happy

Of course it's all Coyle's fault. It goes without saying.

Of course he isn't looking to sign any more players. He is a liar.

It's a good job we have you to exaggerate the negatives and turn the positives into negatives too. Thanks.

4Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 14:59

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think we need to have a look back at what BSA had in place. Maybe assessing what he did during training and post game warm down could hold the key as I am sure we didn't get have as many injuries.

The whole injury thing is becoming a sick joke and I am certainly feeling your pain Rebel. Its becoming a curse. No

5Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't blame Coyle, I blame the fucking fanny footballers who can't seem to stay fit. Fucking Ngog will turn out to be a worse signing than old Johan, you mark my words.

Are there more injuries in the modern game? Are there fuck, it's just the players are a bunch of tarts that pull up at the slightest knock.

6Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not saying you haven't got a point Natasha, but I think there are more injuries in the modern game.

7Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I'm not saying you haven't got a point Natasha, but I think there are more injuries in the modern game.

There are more injuries in terms of players being out of the side. I suspect 15-20 years ago (in the 90s of course) a lot more players chose to play through their injuries.

8Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:32

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I'm not saying you haven't got a point Natasha, but I think there are more injuries in the modern game.

There are more injuries in terms of players being out of the side. I suspect 15-20 years ago (in the 90s of course) a lot more players chose to play through their injuries.

Your probably right about players playing through knocks years ago, but I think they tend to be out with them more now because of how much more damage can be done by playing on.

But I do think there's some truth in the backroom staff or the training not being right. If it were accidents, or in matches I'd understand but strains and pulled muscles seems more a conditioning problem (I'm guessing what 'slight knock' means to be fair).

We used to hear a lot about how good the staff Sam brought in were, cutting edge shit apparently. Not the case anymore though.

9Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The main problem with all these injuries is that it gives Coyle a ready made excuse for a miserable start to the season.

10Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 00:45

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

The fact that players are more toned and athletic than years ago, means injuries are more likely.. Together with shit crappy boots that are designed for lightness than protection..

Julian Darby would give you 46 games...

Games of what, I'm unsure!

11Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 08:59

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Also, there are niggly injuries and major injuries.

Muamba, Holden and Lee had major injuries/illness. No player in any era can play through those. They are just down to pure bad luck and absolutely no blame can be laid at anyones door.

I do agree though with the point that players do appear to be softer Or is it about insurance. These players are expensive and are insured. The clubs these days probably have clauses in their insurance that they don't take unnecessary risks with injuries. Just a thought.

12Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 18:30

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

I know I'm going to get abused for this, but does the title need the grammar used by a scrote?

It's like because we can, we will.

Shit really...

13Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 18:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's basically just a hate filled rant.

I do find these conspiracy theorists amusing. I'll give you JFK and Roswell but the great Bolton Wanderers scandal... well no.

14Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 22:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mallorca Trotter wrote:I know I'm going to get abused for this, but does the title need the grammar used by a scrote?

Shit really...

Football is a passionate game MT, give the guy a break. He had a mental breakdown today.

15Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 22:14

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mallorca Trotter wrote:I know I'm going to get abused for this, but does the title need the grammar used by a scrote?

Shit really...

Football is a passionate game MT, give the guy a break. He had a mental breakdown today.

MT - I now know why Trig prefers this site Very Happy

Nat - That will be Coyle's fault too. He prob ran into him in town!!

16Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Tue Jul 31 2012, 22:32

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Passion equals Fucking.......

Mrs Trotter knows Nat...

Back to the article..?

17Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Wed Aug 01 2012, 17:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, you're looking lovely again. (good to see my medication is still working) Very Happy

18Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Wed Aug 01 2012, 17:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat, you're looking lovely again. (good to see my medication is still working) Very Happy

It's a make-up thing, some days I just get it spot on.

19Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Wed Aug 01 2012, 18:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can we have the same medical team that looks after Gareth Bale - he seems to recover from allsorts within a couple of days (even after pulling out of Team GB and after calling Charlie Adams a coward!!!)

20Injuries... AGAIN!  Empty Re: Injuries... AGAIN! Thu Oct 22 2015, 15:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Silva out for 10 weeks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum