Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here

+8
boltonbonce
Sluffy
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Would anyone else be up for it.

Get all the dirty laundry out in the open and set up the forum to move things on so its not deader than a chris amos voter on here. 

We need to move on. No bumchummery or any bollocks like that. Set a date and time. All join the chatbox and hash things out.

We csn even use all the office bingo quotes like mindmapping and shit.

Come on. Let's do it

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This could be the Bolton Wanderers forum event of the year. Planned in advance and promoted on all the alternative forums and social groups on FB and Twitter, I do believe you could draw an audience.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i fear it would end up the same as most threads on here Johnny - name calling and toys being chucked out of prams but worth a go anyway

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be up for it if available but personally I don't have a problem with anyone on here so not sure what I can contribute other than banter and opinion- which is what it's all about isn't it? I know some folk get a bit precious but whose problem is that?

Thanks Fin, Norpig and Lusty, but unless the main people and the Mods get behind it, it will all be a bit pointless.  Every few weeks it seems to be threads about why the site is dying or who is responsible.  Well i'm giving people the opportunity to come together and get the shit sorted and see if we can move on or whether it's last orders.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This site is not allowed to close, i might have to do some real work for a change  Very Happy

yeah but its all a bit pointless if all we talk about is how shit the site is.  which is like it is at the moment!

anyway, off topic, have you heard the new royal bloods album?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not yet, is it any good? I've read mixed reviews, some say it's awesome and others say its very samey and no different than the first one

i'd not heard of them before and caught them on mtv2 yesterday.  i really like it.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think i'm going through some kind of crisis i've just ordered all ABBA'S studio albums after hearing The Visitors.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't see how this would work. Surely anyone who has had any issues has already aired them.
Just need to get on with talking footy and anything else which takes your fancy.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Can't see how this would work.  Surely anyone who has had any issues has already aired them.
Just need to get on with talking footy and anything else which takes your fancy.
Well the main person who ran the majority of the comps has fucked off.  so i thought we could have it as a chat to say who would do what going forward, maybe people could take responsibility for certain areas and stuff.  seems again though the members are behind it and not the mods.  i'll do it all if needs be

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hadn't really noticed that the site was very much different from how it's always been.....quieter maybe, but I put that down to the close season, the apparent loss of Nat (which is a shame) and big reduction in the number of posts from Bread (also a shame). One or two posters like RT and LPP seem to contribute less, now I come to think about it......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've been in Paris for the last week and have only just caught up to date with things on Nuts.

Without wanting to go over the same ground too much again, the problem is that Nuts hasn't been a fun place to be for many months now - even though on the football side of things we've won promotion in that time!

One person, Bread, has held a personal vendetta against me over not permanently banning someone he wanted gone off here about THREE YEARS ago.  This together with his anger and nastiness over Brexit, Trump and latterly the Conservatives - and in particular anybody daring to have a different opinion on things - has been the principle catalyst of the negativity on Nuts.

Around the start of this year Natasha and Bread got the idea that they would set up a new forum so that they could run it how they pleased and not in the way I and the others behind the scenes at Nuts do now, namely in an attempt to be fair and reasonable to everyone and to allow as far as we can everyone to have a say and opinion without being shouted down or abused.

Karly was asked to join them but didn't want too - Bread has since held a grudge against him like he does with me - hence his outburst against him a few days back.

It's not the first time he's had a personal pop against him - and from my personal experience it will continue forever Bread remains on here.

As Karly has done absolutely nothing wrong, is the heartbeat of Nuts, and Bread just posts here these days to be a complete arsehole, then it is obvious what needs doing.

He doesn't want to be part of Nuts with me and (more recently) Karly being on here and Nuts doesn't want or need his anger anymore.

If Bonce, Natasha, or anyone else wants to go and help him build an alternative forum, then that's up to yourselves.

We've had a Breadxit.

The door will remain open to him if he ever wanted to return less his personal agendas.

As for a chatbox to discuss this, me, or anything else you may want to, then I suggest 3.00pm Saturday is as good as time as any to hold one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Breadman banned? Or did he quit? Not sure what's going on.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I thought Nat and Bread did not get on bonce, i dont see two bosses there, it will never work.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I thought Nat and Bread did not get on bonce, i dont see two bosses there, it will never work.
Could be a match made in heaven. Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I thought Nat and Bread did not get on bonce, i dont see two bosses there, it will never work.
Could be a match made in heaven. Very Happy
Who's your money on to go first if it ever happens.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd put money on Breaders. He's got a cricket bat.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Is Breadman banned? Or did he quit? Not sure what's going on.

He quit posting on here in a decent way a long time back but since he's decided to make things personal with Karly I've drawn the line and finally banned him.

It's clear he has no time for me but when he makes things personal with someone who simply didn't want to jump ship to his proposed new forum - and has the attitude to personally abuse Karly on his own forum - one on which he has given so much of his time and energy  to make it better for the rest of us - then that in my opinion is the time to draw the line and say - you go your way and we will go ours.

I know you have some personal loyalty to Bread - I guess you must be family perhaps - but it is time to see him for what he is.  His continual anger is aimed at people who are complete strangers to him who simply happen to run a miniscule internet footy forum the best way they know how, for the enjoyment of everybody.

If he can't deal with that - and clearly even you must see that he hasn't - then surely you can't blame us for saying we are sick of it now and kindly go and play your games somewhere other than here.

I don't think I/we are acting unreasonable at all.

If he can lose his agendas and he wants to return, then we are happy to give things another go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum