Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Donate For This Thug

+2
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Donate For This Thug Empty Please Donate For This Thug Mon Jul 17 2017, 19:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please donate to Shane Bryant's Just Giving page, please give generously, surely no one is more deserving.

For those of you who don't know, Shane Bryant is the wanker who allegedly tried to rob a Co-op store last Thursday night in Leicester. Bryant and his accomplice allegedly went equipped with a baseball bat and golf club.

Unfortunately for Bryant he was over-powered by a member of the public who happened to be in the shop at the same time. In the scuffle he "fell ill" and died two days later in hospital.

Of course his friends and family have taken to social media to claim Bryant was a great lad who would do anything to help people. Unfortunately that's predictable in this day and age where every criminal is a fantastic person. But what really pisses me off is his friends have set up a Just Giving page for his family and it already has £1500 pledged.

Why the fuck would anyone give money to this fuckers family?

The world has gone mad.

2Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Mon Jul 17 2017, 19:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Indeed. Perhaps the money raised is to cover his funeral expenses? He doesn't strike me a prudent sort of chap who would have had funeral expenses cover.

3Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Mon Jul 17 2017, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Co-op funerals can be expensive.

4Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Mon Jul 17 2017, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to laugh when I read this article in the paper. Very Happy

5Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Mon Jul 17 2017, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I had to laugh when I read this article in the paper. Very Happy

You're all heart KP.

A bloke is minding his own business robbing a shop and he gets killed by some random stranger.

I've given £500.

6Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Tue Jul 18 2017, 16:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

They won't accept Monopoly money

7Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Tue Jul 18 2017, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is his Just Giving page - if you read the comments towards the bottom he's getting a fair bit of abuse.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/shaneyb

If someone did make a citizens arrest every credit to them, he looks like a big chap.

8Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Tue Jul 18 2017, 19:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is his Just Giving page - if you read the comments towards the bottom he's getting a fair bit of abuse.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/shaneyb

If someone did make a citizens arrest every credit to them, he looks like a big chap.

Interesting how people react to this. Difficult to understand why anyone would want to give money to the dependents of an armed robber who died failing to commit a robbery.

9Please Donate For This Thug Empty Re: Please Donate For This Thug Wed Jul 19 2017, 10:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wonder what he fell ill of so inconveniently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum