Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Bruce Forsyth has died

+10
okocha
Sluffy
DEANO82
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 13:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

DEANO82 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:No disrespect to Bonce but i dont get it, all this fuss over a an old fashion way out of date entertainer, all that show off look at me stuff used to depress me and make me cringe as a kid especially the Sammy Davis stuff. Now the papers are saying Ant is a National Treasure FFS, Tarbuck, he can fuck off and O'grady he's another look at me i'm dancin twat. TV is full of crap, soaps and reality shows, Walliams what a creep. Monkhouse was ok top man i'd say by far in entertainment and what a quick mind no one to touch him, came across as smarmy undeserved though. Edmonds another creep, what's he hiding behind that beard and the fuckers come back.
What about Dec?
No mention of him bet he's miffed maybe he should have a breakdown and OD on pain killers.

22Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 13:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:No disrespect to Bonce but i dont get it, all this fuss over a an old fashion way out of date entertainer, all that show off look at me stuff used to depress me and make me cringe as a kid especially the Sammy Davis stuff. Now the papers are saying Ant is a National Treasure FFS, Tarbuck, he can fuck off and O'grady he's another look at me i'm dancin twat. TV is full of crap, soaps and reality shows, Walliams what a creep. Monkhouse was ok top man i'd say by far in entertainment and what a quick mind no one to touch him, came across as smarmy undeserved though. Edmonds another creep, what's he hiding behind that beard and the fuckers come back.
I'm sorry AD,but are you seriously telling me that this isn't entertainment?

23Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm sorry AD,but are you seriously telling me that this isn't entertainment?
Well like i said bonce no offence to you ,you obviously like him and this type of stuff but me god no i think and always have that it's awful that include's davis ,martin, sinatra, and the like who were obviously light years apart from bruce at this stuff. Yes he was a great game show host no doubt of that but not for me i prefered monkhouse and some others. As for the song and piano lot's of unknown people could do that at home it's nothing special. Maybe it's an age thing with me?? never could bear to be in the house as a kid when this kind of thing came on, it's not him in particular it's all of them.

24Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whenever Brucie appeared on the screen,My Dad left the room. He was probably overcome with emotion.
Possibly.

25Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My parents liked the Black and White Minstrel Show i vaguely remember it on but have looked it up and it's awful entertainment in my view nothing to do with racism it's just awful stuff but i guess that's what was popular in the day.

26Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I did like Les Dawson as a show host and piano player i found him very entertaining, he cracked me up on Celebrity Squares but i guess he was really taking the piss all the time which i like.

27Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Whenever Brucie appeared on the screen,My Dad left the room. He was probably overcome with emotion.
Possibly.
Laughing That must have been it , my old man left the room every time Cilla Black came on.

28Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always think of you when I see this AD.

29Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

30Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
The Ledgend that is Bricktop Laughing

31Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 15:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

32Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm outraged that Sir Bruce has already been removed from the banner!

I may be forced to take further action,and it won't be pleasant.

33Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 20:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I'm outraged that Sir Bruce has already been removed from the banner!

I may be forced to take further action, and it won't be pleasant.

Nothing to do with me this time!

Very Happy

34Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Mon Aug 21 2017, 21:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm outraged that Sir Bruce has already been removed from the banner!

I may be forced to take further action,and it won't be pleasant.

Spearing was annoying me

35Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 15:03

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

When the coffin goes through the curtain at the end of the funeral, rumour has it it will be followed through by a coffee maker, a cutlery set and a cuddly toy.

36Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 15:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:When the coffin goes through the curtain at the end of the funeral, rumour has it it will be followed through by a coffee maker, a cutlery set and a cuddly toy.
I'm taking names! Twisted Evil
Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Giphy

37Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 16:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

38Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 18:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:When the coffin goes through the curtain at the end of the funeral, rumour has it it will be followed through by a coffee maker, a cutlery set and a cuddly toy.
lol!  You have me in stitches with this!  :rofl:

39Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 18:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
lol!  You have me in stitches with this!  :rofl:
Your name is also going on the list.

40Sir Bruce Forsyth has died - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Bruce Forsyth has died Wed Aug 23 2017, 18:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is KP's name higher or lower lower?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum