Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regrets.

+11
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
Sluffy
Angry Dad
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You're probably about the same sort of age my father would be if he were alive, AD. Maybe a little younger, but same generation. He used to come home from school and find his mother on the floor where his father had given her a hiding too. My dad had no regrets about not killing his dad though. The way he saw it, his father died a very lonely, messed up old man, and that was his punishment for the way he conducted his life. Perhaps my father's father and your father had serious mental health issues, I really don't know. But even if you ignore all that, I don't think your father deserved to die for beating your mother, and even if he did, I hope you don't carry regret that you didn't try to kill your old man with you for the rest of your life, because it's something you should never have had to witness as much as your mother should never have had to endure.

22Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Fri Aug 10 2012, 23:11

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Wow AD ! Really heavy stuff ! No child should have to live through that sort of thing !

23Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 08:25

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not getting more olympic tickets

24Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 10:34

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Lyric Todkill wrote:not getting more olympic tickets

And for me : Not getting any at all !

25Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 11:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spirit of 58 wrote:Wow AD ! Really heavy stuff ! No child should have to live through that sort of thing !
Kids have had much more terrible times than me 58 of that there's no doubt. Beatings and being starved a lot of that went on in salford. I had mates that got friday night beatings for no reason other than thier old man just came home from the pub and his dinner was not on the table. My old man was an evil man though thats for sure,a bully definately and not right in the head. He killed our cat one day because i wouldn't tell him where i had put my paper round money, he wanted it for the bookies, beat my mum up because she gave my sister a boiled egg for tea instead of a jam sandwich. I would feel no guilt today if i had have done something as a kid as i get older i get angrier about it all.

26Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My biggest regret is that I was really close to this really amazing girl from my university years (13 years ago) she was so cool, so talented, really beautiful and I became really close to her for a number of years. But I took it all for granted and she eventually met someone else. I miss her soooo much!

27Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:My biggest regret is that I was really close to this really amazing girl from my university years (13 years ago) she was so cool, so talented, really beautiful and I became really close to her for a number of years. But I took it all for granted and she eventually met someone else. I miss her soooo much!

When you say "close" do you mean you followed her everywhere?

28Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:18

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:My biggest regret is that I was really close to this really amazing girl from my university years (13 years ago) she was so cool, so talented, really beautiful and I became really close to her for a number of years. But I took it all for granted and she eventually met someone else. I miss her soooo much!

When you say "close" do you mean you followed her everywhere?

No. We were like good friends and had moments where we were more than friends.

Didn't you have a similar experience where you regret letting someone go?

29Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

No. We were like good friends and had moments where we were more than friends.

Didn't you have a similar experience where you regret letting someone go?

No, all men are bastards.

I'm sorry you lost the love of your life. Have you tried Facebook, I've heard it's for contacting people you haven't spoken to for 20 years and having sex with them.

30Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Has anyone contacted you on Facebook from the past and you ended up getting a good tubbing?

31Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Has anyone contacted you on Facebook from the past and you ended up getting a good tubbing?

I don't have a Facebook account for this very reason.

32Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Has anyone contacted you on Facebook from the past and you ended up getting a good tubbing?

Yeah I reckon if I was an old friend and saw you on Facebook that I could turn the charm on and end up getting you in the sack.

33Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I can think of some other reasons too.

Regrets. - Page 2 Catfish

34Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can think of some other reasons too.

I don't get it.

35Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sat Aug 11 2012, 19:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch the film.

36Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Sun Aug 12 2012, 00:12

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:
Spirit of 58 wrote:Wow AD ! Really heavy stuff ! No child should have to live through that sort of thing !
Kids have had much more terrible times than me 58 of that there's no doubt. Beatings and being starved a lot of that went on in salford. I had mates that got friday night beatings for no reason other than thier old man just came home from the pub and his dinner was not on the table. My old man was an evil man though thats for sure,a bully definately and not right in the head. He killed our cat one day because i wouldn't tell him where i had put my paper round money, he wanted it for the bookies, beat my mum up because she gave my sister a boiled egg for tea instead of a jam sandwich. I would feel no guilt today if i had have done something as a kid as i get older i get angrier about it all.

AD : This could easily turn into a counselling session or a support group but I’ll tell you my story. When I was 7 years old my parents divorced and my mother was given custody of my two younger brothers and me. 5 years later, out of the blue or so it seemed, my mother walked out on us and we ended up living with my father and grandmother. My grandmother was a wonderful women but it turned out that she had cancer and she died a year or so later. That left 4 males who really didn’t have a clue but we muddled through and my story differs from yours in that we had a father who loved us and did the best he could in really difficult circumstances. As a kid I didn’t think of him as a person in his own right with his own life to lead just as someone whose job it was to look after us. Years later I realised just how difficult it must have been for him on his own with 3 kids and the many sacrifices he made for us. Nearly a decade after she walked out my mother turned up and attempted a reunion with my father. This failed. I haven’t seen her since and don’t know whether she is alive or dead. But rather all that AD than what you went through ! That was just on another level ! ‘58

37Regrets. - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrets. Mon Aug 13 2012, 01:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sad story 58.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum