Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spearing signs for Blackpool

+5
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Wanderers for 45
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wanderers for 45

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

After refusing about £11-500 I think that's our cap,the greedy scouse toss bag has landed a mega bucks deal at Blackpool.( Not)
Karl Oyston is not known for his no expense spared when it comes to Blackpool. So be seeing you next season Spearing.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit of a plonker really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet he feels a right tit.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet he feels a right tit.

People laughing at spearing, but is there much difference between Blackpool and Bolton as clubs now?

Questions over ownership and boards running the clubs.
Questions over the financial running of the clubs.
Both in the prem. and fallen down the leagues.
Dwindling attendances.
Teams full of players past there prime or rejected by other clubs

And probably 50% of our fans would have spearing back Shocked

Shows how far we have fallen.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not laughing at him but it is his own fault, he would have been offered a very decent wage (not what he had previously granted) but he chose to try and get as much as he could and it's backfired massively.

I don't think him being here this season would have made a whole lot of difference to how we've started to be honest so it's no great miss in my eyes and in the long run saved us a considerable sum of money whether we go down or not.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably a good move for Spearing. Currently Blackpool are 9th just one win off a playoff place so there's a decent chance of them getting promoted. Meanwhile one bookie is offering 1/1000 on us to stay up.
Spearing will get more money than we offered and next season he could be playing in the Championship - whilst we're in League One. A bit too early to deride his decision even if he is a knob.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And, lest we forget, Spearing very likely has something that none of us do: insider knowledge of what's happening at BWFC.

The very fact that he opted to walk away, sit on his hands and then join the epic shit show that is Blackpool FC over a (possible) return to BWFC tells you all you need to know about just how precarious our current situation is.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Spearing will get more money than we offered

I very much doubt that.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Spearing will get more money than we offered

I very much doubt that.

Why?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Admittedly it's all conjecture, but rumour is he was on around £18k per week and the club offered around half that.

I don't believe for one minute Blackpool would be paying in the thousands, especially for a free agent outside a transfer window.

On the subject of wages, Anton Ferdinand was is court the other week for speeding offences and Southend Utd confirmed his wages at £690 per week. If only all average footballers were on that sort of wage.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Admittedly it's all conjecture, but rumour is he was on around £18k per week and the club offered around half that.

I don't believe for one minute Blackpool would be paying in the thousands, especially for a free agent outside a transfer window.

On the subject of wages, Anton Ferdinand was is court the other week for speeding offences and Southend Utd confirmed his wages at £690 per week. If only all average footballers were on that sort of wage.
Isn't our wage cap on new contracts £4500 pw? Sure I read that somewhere.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:And, lest we forget, Spearing very likely has something that none of us do: insider knowledge of what's happening at BWFC.

The very fact that he opted to walk away, sit on his hands and then join the epic shit show that is Blackpool FC over a (possible) return to BWFC tells you all you need to know about just how precarious our current situation is.

Eh?

So I guess Wheater, ALF, Taylor, Ameobi, Morais and Karacan, all of whom played for us last season and ALL of whom signed on for us this season had less of a knowledge of the goings on at the club than Spearing?

In any event players are GUARANTEED their wages no matter what - so it would have made no difference at all to Spearing not to re-join the club however bad our financial position was.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He is shite anyway. Plus Blackpool are in a bigger mess than we are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum