Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION

+8
boltonbonce
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
Kane57
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:38

KEN Anderson has put up a ‘for sale’ sign at Wanderers, with the bidding starting at £25million.
The Bolton News has seen a document produced by the club which outlines to potential investors how much it would take to buy the 94.4 per cent majority shareholding in Wanderers’ parent company, Burnden Leisure Limited.
The £25m package includes total ownership of the Macron Stadium, 40-acre training ground at Lostock, Whites Hotel and Premier Suite.
“All directors will stand down upon a successful takeover,” notes the investment brochure.

“The company will be sold with no structured debt and just normal trade creditors outstanding.”
Anderson’s company, Inner Circle Investments, initially completed a joint-takeover in March 2016 with Dean Holdsworth’s Sports Shield.
He extended his share in May last year before completing a deal at the end of August to acquire shares from the liquidator who was appointed after SSBWFC was wound-up over the non-repayment of a £5m loan from BluMarble Finance.
Wanderers have enlisted the help of Maidstone-based Inspire Finance to act as a touchpoint for investors.

“The company will be sold with no structured debt and just normal trade creditors outstanding.”
Anderson’s company, Inner Circle Investments, initially completed a joint-takeover in March 2016 with Dean Holdsworth’s Sports Shield.
He extended his share in May last year before completing a deal at the end of August to acquire shares from the liquidator who was appointed after SSBWFC was wound-up over the non-repayment of a £5m loan from BluMarble Finance.
Wanderers have enlisted the help of Maidstone-based Inspire Finance to act as a touchpoint for investors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:43

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sounds familiar

3For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:56

Thought it was worthy of its own thread.

4For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Sounds familiar

Fair play to you for your LoV article scooping Iles yet again but the credit for breaking the story I believe is down to a tweet yesterday from George Bower.

Well played George.

5For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:25

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've no idea, I don't use Twitter

6For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:I've no idea, I don't use Twitter

You should, I think you would like it.

Very Happy

7For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:30

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:I've no idea, I don't use Twitter
 :bullshit:

8For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

Nat you can be chief toilet attendant
Boncey you can be in charge of Health and Safety
Breaders can handle the catering
KP can get us a cheap deal on booze from his mates at BB
I will obviously be chairman/player manager, sorry Mark i play right back, on your way son

9For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd win awards for the cleanliness of the Macron bogs.

10For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats the kind of can do spirit i'm looking for Nat , you might be in line for a promotion already

11For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:55

Ill go in net. If i lie down ill still be more effective than most keepers

12For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 14:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

If I won Euro Millions I would buy it and I would radicalize the idea of being a football supporter at BWFC and possibly country wide in the end.

I may also appoint myself as manager with Sammy Lee as my number 2 and Fred Barber as my GK coach.

I haven't done the costings yet but I would go for these kind of aims. As reality sets in I might have to deviate from the grand plan, but stick as close to it as I can.

I would like to say all games are free to attend.
It might become something like, the front 5 rows are free for kids. And season tickets are £99, with match tickets £10. 
I would make the beverages and pies more of a service than a money spinner. £1 each.
I would make replica shirts £20 not £48.
And so on.
The fans could contribute to the pot if they like.
I would make us stay in League 1 every year so we can win the odd game. Smile

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

13For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Fri Oct 06 2017, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

I will obviously be chairman/player manager, sorry Mark i play right back, on your way son

Will the be a position of Supporters Trust Liaison Officer?

If so I think I'd make a rather good one!

Razz

14For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 09:51

I WON ON THE EUROMILLIONS

How do i contact Ken.

Imagine the changes we can make with the 13 quid i won.

15For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 10:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

13 quid! Thats it, the club is saved  Laughing

16For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 10:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

Will the be a position of Supporters Trust Liaison Officer?

If so I think I'd make a rather good one!

Razz
hmmm let me think about that and come back to you Sluffy  Very Happy

17For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:29

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:I WON ON THE EUROMILLIONS

How do i contact Ken.

Whilst I did not win the Euromillions I would like to approach you with the possibility of entering into a consortium as part of your takeover plans.

I currently have no funds to back this ambitious approach however I feel my connections with the club having played for the junior whites will be invaluable to our combined takeover.

I understand that you would look for me to provide some form of capital investment, so I have been in contact with reputable individuals (My youngest daughter) who has agreed to loan me the sum of £5 at a monthly interest rate of 100%, with the entire sum being due for repayment by 31st October 2017.

Whilst my current financial situation may raise doubts on my ability to repay this loan, I am sure you will have no objection to me securing the loan against one of the clubs assets, (I was thinking Darren Pratley).

Whilst you may be looking for future assistance with running costs for the club including bonus payments due for goals scored etc I am sure you understand that I will be unable to fund any such on-going costs.

I am sure by now you will recognise that this proposal is based on a sound and proven business model that has previously been employed at the club and would like to say that I look forward to making this venture a success for both our consortium and BWFC as a whole.

18For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:

How do i contact Ken.

Whilst I did not win the Euromillions I would like to approach you with the possibility of entering into a consortium as part of your takeover plans.

I currently have no funds to back this ambitious approach however I feel my connections with the club having played for the junior whites will be invaluable to our combined takeover.

I understand that you would look for me to provide some form of capital investment, so I have been in contact with reputable individuals (My youngest daughter) who has agreed to loan me the sum of £5 at a monthly interest rate of 100%, with the entire sum being due for repayment by 31st October 2017.

Whilst my current financial situation may raise doubts on my ability to repay this loan, I am sure you will have no objection to me securing the loan against one of the clubs assets, (I was thinking Darren Pratley).

Whilst you may be looking for future assistance with running costs for the club including bonus payments due for goals scored etc I am sure you understand that I will be unable to fund any such on-going costs.

I am sure by now you will recognise that this proposal is based on a sound and proven business model that has previously been employed at the club and would like to say that I look forward to making this venture a success for both our consortium and BWFC as a whole.
Razz
Bit concerned at the thought of Pratley as a club asset.

19For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:44

boltonbonce wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

How do i contact Ken.

Razz
Bit concerned at the thought of Pratley as a club asset.
 still more feasible than the ST. I'm in

20For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Empty Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:KEN Anderson has put up a ‘for sale’ sign at Wanderers, with the bidding starting at £25million.

No he hasn't - he's produced a press release with a ridiculous valuation to scare off potential investors whilst he gets on with what he's best at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum