Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland 3-3 Bolton

+9
DEANO82
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wessy
Boggersbelief
Norpig
rammywhite
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Wed Nov 01 2017, 09:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yet again, failure to protect a lead has cost us. 3 times in a row now, we’d have been out of the relegation zone!

There are positives to take though, unbeaten in 4 and now look dangerous going forward. 

Norwich is a must win to stay in touch

22Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Wed Nov 01 2017, 10:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Yet again, failure to protect a lead has cost us. 3 times in a row now, we’d have been out of the relegation zone!

There are positives to take though, unbeaten in 4 and now look dangerous going forward. 

Norwich is a must win to stay in touch

I agree with that- having gone a couple of months where losing was the norm, now we seem capable of gouging out a point a game but more importantly finding the back of the net. There's a slight hint of optimism now that with a bit of luck and no fresh injuries or suspensions we might be in sight of turning the corner.
Or have the pills made me doo-lally?

23Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Wed Nov 01 2017, 10:02

6 points in 4 games rather than 2 in 11 was it?

Not bad really.  If we had been just outside the relegation zone already it would of been a good result last night.  Yes sunderland are poor, but they are still above us.

1.5 points a game in the last 4.  If we do that for the rest of the season that will put us on 54 points.

24Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:25

Wanderers for 45

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sunderland have a big stadium with a shit atmosphere,only the Wanderers fans were singing.
Poor defence and below average keeping cost us the 1st and 3 Rd goal in my opinion.
But with Birmingham losing 2-0 last night and we are at home Saturday,while Sunderland play Sunday v Boro.
Things are improving. Ameobi who I had my doubts about as he only had 2 goals on loan in leauge 1.Well take a bow son

25Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Thu Nov 02 2017, 19:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's no coincidence that Ameobi has come into the side and suddenly scoring goals seems a lot easier.

He may go missing in a lot of games, but given the alternatives we've got, he still has to be the first name on the sheet when fit.

I just hope he's not another Mark Davies.

26Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Fri Nov 03 2017, 21:41

Credit Parky, he’s operating under incomparably difficult circumstances yet the players seem behind him Andy he’s found a way to pick up points. No surprise creating chances has coincided with Ameobi and Vela returning, fuck me we were poor without them.

27Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Fri Nov 03 2017, 21:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to Nuts T.R.O.Y Smile

28Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Fri Nov 03 2017, 22:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Welcome to Nuts T.R.O.Y Smile
Welcome indeed Troy.

Are you any relation to Harry Secombe?

29Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Fri Nov 03 2017, 23:26

Sorry Bonce, not as far as I’m aware. I used to post as 1874 on here, had a long train journey and thought I’d have a nose. Glad to see you’re still about!

30Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Sat Nov 04 2017, 09:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry Bonce, not as far as I’m aware. I used to post as 1874 on here, had a long train journey and thought I’d have a nose. Glad to see you’re still about!
Nice to see you back.
You're the fifth person I've questioned this week who claims not to be related to Harry Secombe.
I'm noticing a disturbing pattern here. I'm keeping my eye on the situation.

31Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Sat Nov 04 2017, 11:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry Bonce, not as far as I’m aware. I used to post as 1874 on here, had a long train journey and thought I’d have a nose. Glad to see you’re still about!
Are you back for good then or just passing through?

32Sunderland 3-3 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland 3-3 Bolton Sat Nov 04 2017, 11:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Are you back for good then or just passing through?
He was probably going through a tunnel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum