Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Girl Who Became Three Boys

+7
Hip Priest
xmiles
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
doffcocker
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A teenage girl from Surrey conned two of her female friends into thinking she was a boy.
She invented three male characters using Facebook, two of which became long-term boyfriends of her two friends. She used fabrics to make her chest seem flat, and wore a wooly hat to conceal her long hair.
She had sex (non-penetrative, of course) with both of them.

The Channel 4 documentary the other night was unmissable. One of the victims featured heavily and she doesn't leave many people wondering how somebody of her intelligence got so easily fooled.

Have you ever deceived/been deceived by someone in this manner?

2The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:09

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Only once in Kirkby Lonsdale.

3The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, everyday on here, except the other way round of course.

4The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes, everyday on here, except the other way round of course.

I don't get it.

5The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes, everyday on here, except the other way round of course.

I don't get it.

Laughing

6The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 17:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If you know you have been deceived, how are you still deceived? Is the subsequent deceit self-inflicted or are you simply deceiving yourself into believing that you are or have been deceived?
Question Question Question

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 22:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

doffcocker wrote:A teenage girl from Surrey conned two of her female friends into thinking she was a boy.
She invented three male characters using Facebook, two of which became long-term boyfriends of her two friends. She used fabrics to make her chest seem flat, and wore a wooly hat to conceal her long hair.

The Channel 4 documentary the other night was unmissable. One of the victims featured heavily and she doesn't leave many people wondering how somebody of her intelligence got so easily fooled.

Pretty amazing documentary. Incidentally the sex was penetrative for one of the poor girls. Shocked

8The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Fri Aug 10 2012, 23:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
doffcocker wrote:A teenage girl from Surrey conned two of her female friends into thinking she was a boy.

Pretty amazing documentary. Incidentally the sex was penetrative for one of the poor girls. Shocked

It's the most confusing TV programme I've seen in my life. A lot of it was beyond my comprehension.

If you can explain exactly how they had penetrative sex, you deserve a medal.

9The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sat Aug 11 2012, 02:05

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think the pink dildo played a part here.

10The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sat Aug 11 2012, 08:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And Jessica saying that Gemma/Aaron/Connor had put several fingers into her.

11The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sat Aug 11 2012, 13:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
xmiles wrote:

It's the most confusing TV programme I've seen in my life. A lot of it was beyond my comprehension.

If you can explain exactly how they had penetrative sex, you deserve a medal.

she used a strap on?

I think the ruse was busted when one of the girls saw the bright pink "cock" that was attached.

12The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sat Aug 11 2012, 18:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Strange one this.

13The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:03

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sounds exciting this.

14The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Sun Aug 12 2012, 21:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was shite & the victims still talked as if the "boys" were real...

15The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Mon Aug 13 2012, 17:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Several fingers into a teenaged girl? Interesting...

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Aug 13 2012, 23:32; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16The Girl Who Became Three Boys Empty Re: The Girl Who Became Three Boys Mon Aug 13 2012, 21:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

See it on 4 on demand (iplayer) here -

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-girl-who-became-three-boys/4od

I gave it about 5 minutes before I switched off but perhaps I'm simply too old to be bothered about stuff like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum