Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cristiano Ronaldo and West Ham pair on Bolton Fan's View writer's transfer window wish list

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With only three days of the transfer window remaining, Bolton News Fan’s View writer Alan Houghton says how he would like the squad to look after it closes

MY first wish in what remains of the January transfer window is for a Fairy godperson to come and invest some real money into Bolton Wanderers and bring the living on a financial knife-edge to an end.

Ken Anderson has done a wonderful job keeping the ship afloat with the continued help from Messrs Davies and Warburton.

However, that is not going to happen any time soon, which means we are in beg, steal and borrow mode again.

Having said that, a lot of other Football League clubs are in the same boat, so with a bit of imagination there could be some movement on the transfer front this week.

There is a strict hierarchy in football and this extends to transfer proceedings.

The top Premier and European clubs want to sort their affairs out first and then this filters down the Premier League into the Championship and beyond.

So, once David Moyes has settled on his squad for the remainder of the season, I hope Reece Burke and Josh Cullen can return to the Macron to boost their playing time and our defence and midfield respectively.

We owe Big Sam a huge thank-you for letting young Harry Charsley come to us on loan so early in the transfer window.

If he can fulfil his potential, there might be a few goals coming from his direction.

As I’ve said before, we cannot afford to carry anyone in our squad who is not playing and incapable of stepping up when required.

We are susceptible to injuries and every player must play their part.

Those that can’t, should be found other clubs in order to give us some relief on our wage bill and maybe a little room to manoeuvre in the transfer window.

I wish we could find a creative midfield player to help us turn hard work and graft into constructive attacks and chances.

We’re good at closing teams down and getting the ball back but poor at retaining the ball and tend to be predictable and one-dimensional in our attacks at times.

My other wish is for another striker to bang the goals in.

Nobody other than Gary Madine has taken up the mantle this season.

I hear Christiano Ronaldo is getting fed up at Real Madrid.

Maybe he fancies a real challenge before he hangs his boots up. Let’s see what this week brings.

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just. Fuck. Off.

This is a forum, remember that.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Just. Fuck. Off.

This is a forum, remember that.

somebody's not a happy fella lady today...

::seething2::

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone should put some fucking effort in, rather than just posting crap from the BN.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Someone should put some fucking effort in, rather than just posting crap from the BN.
Feel free to start then if you feel that way love! :biggrin:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's your job, not mine.

If you've given up then say so. Let Mo take over.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:That's your job, not mine.

If you've given up then say so. Let Mo take over.
Maybe we should do a member of the month award for who creates topics.

You could be in with a chance of winning something then! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum