Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opening week of the season

+14
Sluffy
rammywhite
Keegan
CEF
doffcocker
JakeSnake
Natasha Whittam
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

How many points will we get next week?

Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 6 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 5 ]
Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Opening week of the season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 21:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

JakeSnake wrote:We'll lose to Burnley, beat Derby and draw against Forest

Well done to the 6 of you who predicted 4 points from the first 3 games and particularly Jake "Mystic Meg" Snake!!!

22Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 22:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well done Jake!

23Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 22:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well done, lad.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 22:13

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

do you do the lottery?

25Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 22:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

xmiles wrote:I've gone for 4 points. This is piss poor but unfortunately it's enough for Coyle to stick to his masterplan and Gartside to renew his contract for another year.

Guessing right is no consolation because I'm sure the second half of my prediction is correct as well.

26Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 23:15

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

TheHateCamel wrote:
do you do the lottery?

I'm too young for the lottery yet...

Thanks for the praises anyway

27Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Fri Aug 24 2012, 23:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You earned them mate, you deserve them.

28Opening week of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening week of the season Sat Aug 25 2012, 00:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:
do you do the lottery?

I'm too young for the lottery yet...

Thanks for the praises anyway

What will the next outcome be, might have a cheeky bet based on your obvious psychic abilities

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum