You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things You Hate About Football Forums

Things You Hate About Football Forums

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I mean football forums in generally, not necessarily this one.

I hate the phrase LOL. If it was upto me I would ban it from this site.

2Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I know I say it a lot, sorry, but chrcehts (characters)

3Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What do you mean by character? Aren't we all characters to some extent?

4Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:43

Keegan

Keegan
People who take the time to be intentionally offensive to a particular poster or group of people.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes, in a sense, but i mean completely made up.

I'm sure everyone hams it up a bit on forums but i mean characters made up completely to fall on one side of the debate or another, or to provoke a specific response.

It's not the only thing i hate though, I'm not a big fan of condescending wankers, people who only abuse and childishness.

6Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote: I'm not a big fan of condescending wankers

Largehat's ok in small doses.

7Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:47

idiots who think every female poster is a man.

8Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
People who pretend to be women is also another one.

but thats more a "hmm how odd" rather than "hate"

9Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Keegan wrote:People who take the time to be intentionally offensive to a particular poster

Fuck off Keegan.

10Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:49

i am not a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who pretend to be women is also another one.

I agree with you, but Jayne swears she's female. And why would a bloke want to pretend to be a woman anyway?

12Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who pretend to be women is also another one.

I agree with you, but Jayne swears she's female. And why would a bloke want to pretend to be a woman anyway?

I think thats my point, it's odd isn't it.

and by that i mean it's odd to do it on a football forum.

And Jayne is a man but before the "why does it matter" crowd get on my back, it doesn't, i just find it exceptionally weird.

13Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How do you know she is a man, seems genuine enough to me.

14Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:01

Keegan

Keegan
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Keegan wrote:People who take the time to be intentionally offensive to a particular poster

Fuck off Keegan.

I like you too, Natasha.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:How do you know she is a man, seems genuine enough to me.

I'm 100% certain.

But I don't care, my point was about the act of pretending to be a woman on a forum.

16Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Unless you know her, you don't know anything for sure.

17Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm confused of who is a man and who is not, as far as I am aware Natasha is Female and so is not-so-plain-jayne - Why would someone pretend to be a woman?

18Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:my point was about the act of pretending to be a woman on a forum.

Why do you do it? Or are you really a woman?

19Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Or are you really a woman?

It would explain a lot.

20Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:I'm confused of who is a man and who is not, as far as I am aware Natasha is Female and so is not-so-plain-jayne - Why would someone pretend to be a woman?

Hipster always accuses any female poster of being male, he's been doing it for many years. He cannot accept a girl might be interested in football and BWFC.

21Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:32

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I was shocked at the hostility shown towards a decent young man who kidnapped a hooker, married a transsexual, and shagged some grannies.

22Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:my point was about the act of pretending to be a woman on a forum.

Why do you do it? Or are you really a woman?

Brilliant joke.

23Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:I'm confused of who is a man and who is not, as far as I am aware Natasha is Female and so is not-so-plain-jayne - Why would someone pretend to be a woman?

Hipster always accuses any female poster of being male, he's been doing it for many years. He cannot accept a girl might be interested in football and BWFC.

I don't think I'm the only one.

24Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:43

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why indeed? But then why do people do all sorts of weird stuff that other people don't understand?

25Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:11

@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

And Jayne is a man

this is news to me. how do you know i am a man?

26Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Internet warriors.

27Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Michael Bolton wrote:Internet warriors.

Do you remember the original keyboard warrior, Mich Caine? He was mental.

28Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 19:58

Bolton fans.

29Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 20:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Hater wrote:Bolton fans.

So why register on a Bolton fans forum and continually subject yourself to the things you dont like.

Be honest, Bolton are your 2nd team Very Happy

30Things You Hate About Football Forums Empty Re: Things You Hate About Football Forums on Mon Aug 13 2012, 20:05

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Michael Bolton wrote:Internet warriors.

Do you remember the original keyboard warrior, Mich Caine? He was mental.

Is this the gentleman who single handedly forced Paulo Duarte off football forums forever?

Is this the man who used to give out threats of sticking people in shopping trolleys and towing them down the M62?

Is this the man who threatened people with a suitcase?

Is this the man who wrecked the buffet at the Harrow Club this morning?

Is this the man who disabled an unmarked unit with a banana?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum