Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

+24
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
rammywhite
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Angry Dad
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Today its Tribute bands and their stupid names like think floyd, Regenesis,Bon giovi, parasitic fuckers living off other peoples fame and i never heard one sound anything other than shite.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

A very cheap concept, to be fair.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not a band but have you seen the guy who does a tribute to Peter Kay?....The guys asking for £25 a bloody ticket!

I wouldn't mind but how the fuck can you have a tribute to someone who is still alive.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shiny faced smug ugly fucking politicions who have never wanted for fuck all, who say we're all in it together... cunts.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ingrowing toenails, & EastEnders, also ear wax.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Paul Daniels, Argentinians, Gerry Adams, Spanish strawberries, Sky, Twitter, Owen Coyle, folk using initials instead of words, Eastenders and shopping for anything.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Piles, wind and impotence.

I bet that's bad Shocked

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Silicone Breast's. talking about false tits, Scott has been quiet tonight.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Silicone Breast's. talking about false tits, Scott has been quiet tonight.

lol!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:A very cheap concept, to be fair.
So you'd give Mob Barley a wide berth then?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rain, folk on the apprentice (back stabbing arse lickers),salesmen.

Traffic warders, slow drivers, cowboy builders, noisy people.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How can it be a tribute if 1 you are making money 2 They are still alive 3 it sounds like shit.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Young ladies drinking pints and acting like yobs.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:Not a band but have you seen the guy who does a tribute to Peter Kay?....The guys asking for £25 a bloody ticket!

I wouldn't mind but how the fuck can you have a tribute to someone who is still alive.

And isn't even funny any more!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

In a sainsbury's local this morning and there's two cops called out because a man who i would guess to be about 24-25 easily, was complaining that teenage staff would not sell him a pack of cigs because he did not have proof of age on him. I can understand the guy getting pissed off at these dicks, you have to be 18 to buy cigs and he was easily 24-25 he was not violent or abusive just stating how ridiculus they were being so the manager calls the cops and they send two, whats the fucking matter with this country where the fuck are we heading.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate it when I'm driving and I stop to let someone pass or out of a side road, and they don't acknowledge me with a wave.

I also hate it when someone lets ME out of a side road or something, I wave at them, but they don't acknowledge my acknowledgement. Twats.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It's on the road when I get most pissed off,. As above, like Nat. Ignorant, inconsiderate arseholes, who are completely unaware of other drivers, and of course tailgaters. Was coming down the M5 yesterday, doing about 85, and this ringpiece in a souped up Ford Focus pulled out behind me, and sat about 2 feet behind me. When I was able to pull over, twat gave me the finger, and passed, not too quickly. I pulled out, at a reasonable distance behind him, and he had to go faster to show that he was right to push me out of the lane. He was bullying everyone out of the way, so I overtook him, and there was nothing he could do about it. I was doing 110 at the time. It was a stupid thing to do, and I should know better, especially as its an instant ban when you do 30mph over any limit.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twats digging roads up causing traffic jams.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Especially fairly new roads

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum