Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

+24
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
rammywhite
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Angry Dad
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to hate the interview on telly with Haz and that whiny Yank wife of his tonight i can guarantee that!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm going to hate the interview on telly with Haz and that whiny Yank wife of his tonight i can guarantee that!
I won't be watching it. I'd drop the Royal Family down a well and forget about them. Looking forward to the FBI getting hold of Andrew though. Cool

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
I won't be watching it. I'd drop the Royal Family down a well and forget about them. Looking forward to the FBI getting hold of Andrew though. Cool
Failed (sacked) ex-journalist Piers Morgan embarrassingly beside himself with fury this morning about the interview. 

Funny how the press are so anti the Sussexes, the Mail having lost the right-to-privacy case in court and then forced to publish a full account of the judge's findings to show that the media can't just write whatever vile, fabricated stuff they like about people's lives.

I will never forget what the press did in the Millie Dowler case.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Failed (sacked) ex-journalist Piers Morgan embarrassingly beside himself with fury this morning about the interview. 

Funny how the press are so anti the Sussexes, the Mail having lost the right-to-privacy case in court and then forced to publish a full account of the judge's findings to show that the media can't just write whatever vile, fabricated stuff they like about people's lives.

I will never forget what the press did in the Millie Dowler case.
Indeed. They really are the lowest of the low. And as for Morgan, he really can't be taken seriously on any level. 
He's the Clown Imperial. (Apologies to William Walton for the pun).

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Indeed. They really are the lowest of the low. And as for Morgan, he really can't be taken seriously on any level. 
He's the Clown Imperial. (Apologies to William Walton for the pun).
"Piers Morgan reacts furiously after Harry and Meghan interview airs in the US, as he’s had to stay up all night working out how to make it about him." (The Poke)

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Monday night's quiz night at Bobsworth Towers so we didn't watch the Prince of Twerps and his control freak missus. Well tbh we wouldn't have watched them anyway. Lady B had made a lovely meal and it would have been a real shame to throw it up.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Glib dismissal of racism and mental health problems by the Mail and Morgan reflect their true ghastly colours. Received an email/petition this morning, calling for Morgan to be sacked from ITV.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Race card, mental health card, do as I say or I might top myself card, the Prince of Twerps picked a good 'un there.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets look at the hard facts people. Other than an ex actress and a Prince never to be King, we shouldn't all be running around like headless chickens. I didn't watch the actual one-sided whoa-isus programme, but I've seen enough people decrying the 'Firm'. Personally I think its pathetic. Let the dust settle and see what response we get.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Race card, mental health card, do as I say or I might top myself card, the Prince of Silly or annoying people picked a good 'un there.
I was going to say something, but I've decided to bite my tongue. I've got things to do.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A friend of mine posted this on our military forum, and I thought it worth passing on.

Just listened to an interview with Meghan Markle's father following the interview with Oprah Winfrey and as always I have found him to be articulate, measured and a father who bears no malice to a daughter who has treated him badly and virtually disowned him. Typically comments made by the couple have been blown out of all proportion, but he pointed out the comments insinuated were dumb, not necessarily racist, that Harry if he was concerned about his wife's mental health should have taken robust action especially as they headed up with William a mental health awareness forum. I find it rather sad that two families have been vilified and that a schism has been allowed that will potentially never be healed given the interview that I decided not to watch as I feel it was a glorified Jeremy Kyle show with very few of the facts being explored in detail in search for a worldwide scoop. Now to get back to worrying about COVID.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her father will take the chance to make himself a few bob. I'd love to see the Royals on Kyle. 
The Harry/Meg interview was a bit better than the Andrew lie fest, but the whole thing is laughable.
Long live the Republic.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Race card, mental health card, do as I say or I might top myself card, the Prince of Silly or annoying people picked a good 'un there.
I was going to say something, but I've decided to bite my tongue. I've got things to do.

Fwiw - and as I often try to point out - we've only heard one side of the story - and you can't take that to be the true one - whoever tells it.

Until we hear the otherside of the story then that is all it is - just a 'story' - it might be even how those who are telling it 'perceive' it to be - but it doesn't mean it is so, or they've got the 'right' end of the stick about something or other.

Here's just another 'story' for example...

Things i really dislike or downright hate. - Page 8 D2543f569b8a372e29452adc72ceab50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A JOKE before anyone get's their knickers in a twist about it!

Things i really dislike or downright hate. - Page 8 ?m=aW1hZ2UvcG5nLDYxNSw2Mjksy8DP1OOqWWgxoL1%2BK7QUjfK5DGQQmtAHGQmTda91wDs=

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Fwiw - and as I often try to point out - we've only heard one side of the story - and you can't take that to be the true one - whoever tells it.

Until we hear the otherside of the story then that is all it is - just a 'story' - it might be even how those who are telling it 'perceive' it to be - but it doesn't mean it is so, or they've got the 'right' end of the stick about something or other.

Here's just another 'story' for example...

Things i really dislike or downright hate. - Page 8 D2543f569b8a372e29452adc72ceab50
Do you really think this is just a story, Sluffy?

I don't. I think its the Prince of Silly or annoying people and the Princess of Pushy, in alliance with money grabbing media magnates, sinking to depths that only the biggest Silly or annoying people and most self-indulgent of horror wives would ever contemplate

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Btw Sluffy, Boncey, has taken to altering my posts to amuse his nearly sane intellect

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Btw Sluffy, Boncey, has taken to altering my posts to amuse his nearly sane intellect
I most certainly have not. Although I was tempted to translate some of them into English. Razz

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I most certainly have not. Although I was tempted to translate some of them into English. Razz
Not you Boncey? We must have a public inquiry into this.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Only Meghan and Harry 100% know what the truth is.

What I am disgusted by is the treatment they have received from The Mail and Morgan, which, as Glos says, has been bordering on hysteria....sheer vindictive speculation (made worse in The Mail's case, due to their losing the court case that Meghan brought against them). 
The nasty speculation is based on zero knowledge of the facts.....and not just recently, but almost from the start of the relationship.

I see Morgan has already begun to backtrack and the Mail has claimed innocence.....and then published 25 pages that served only to condemn themselves!

It will be interesting to hear the royal family's version of events.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Do you really think this is just a story, Sluffy?

I don't. I think its the Prince of Silly or annoying people and the Princess of Pushy, in alliance with money grabbing media magnates, sinking to depths that only the biggest Silly or annoying people and most self-indulgent of horror wives would ever contemplate

Personally I think it is all utterly pathetic.

We have someone who is only famous and wealthy through accident of birth.

Whether he liked it or not he was born into a bubble that had its pros and cons and he could have stepped back from it in a grown up and dignified way if he didn't like it and still lived a life most of us could never dream of - and all of it ultimately funded by us the taxpayers.

I also have seen the race and mental health cards used by frequently - and often as an excuse from someone who hadn't got 'their way' in the first place.

I've never understood the 'cult' of celebrity and why so many people 'follow' it/them so avidly - it adds absolutely nothing to my life, I mean who actually cares about a 'domestic' between a 'minor' royal and his actress wife and a disfunctional family who happen to be a constitutional monarchy?

Racism DOES exist, so too mental health issues but does anyone really believe the 'story' of Harry and Megan revolves around those issues or does it really revolve about them wanting to 'step away' from the royal family and the obligations in entails whilst still expecting to the wealth and patronage that came with it?

I think they expected to walk away and 'trade' on their 'name' and live wealthly and happily ever after and got the shock of their lives when they realised that they had to hand back their titles and priverledges and pay for themselves from now on!

Does anyone think they would have done Oprah and speak about the alleged racism within the 'firm' if the royal family were still funding their lives now they moved to America???

I certainly don't.

Seems it's only worth reporting alleged racism when it's in their financial interests to do so - otherwise what had they done about it sooner???

Apparently nothing at all!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum