Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

+24
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Ten Bobsworth
rammywhite
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Angry Dad
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sporting cliches.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Sporting cliches.
On that note it winds me up when British football commentators pluralise footballers names e.g. “ yer Gerrards, yer Messis, yer Lampards” etc.

How many fucking Messis do these morons think there are?
Or do they think that everyone with those surnames are brilliant at football?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Or calling a team a 'group'. 
Cliches ?, I think Bullshit Bingo, footie style is more apt.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the zone.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They’ll be stronger next term.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We no longer hear that someone has a 'good engine'

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:We no longer hear that someone has a 'good engine'
He's a box to box player. Very Happy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Phil and Matt on Question of Sport saying "Good shout...." to a team-mate who's just made a quiet, tentative suggestion for an answer.....and please don't anyone reply with, "Good shout," Okocha!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bolton News website and its ridiculous limit of 20 articles then you have to sign up! That and all the millions of ads and pop-ups on it get right on my chippy tits!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Bolton News website and its ridiculous limit of 20 articles then you have to sign up! That and all the millions of ads and pop-ups on it get right on my chippy tits!
Never liked the BN, but loved the Buff. Pretty turned off by all newspapers these days.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:The Bolton News website and its ridiculous limit of 20 articles then you have to sign up! That and all the millions of ads and pop-ups on it get right on my chippy tits!

Totally agree.

And that's why I'm extremely grateful to Karly for going to the trouble of posting up all the Wanderers articles for us to see and discuss and due to the limit not been able to help him do so since it was introduced.

Not sure you needed to share your 'chippy tits' with us though!!!

pale

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure you needed to share your 'chippy tits' with us though!!!

pale
Getting smaller by the day  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha! Never heard the saying chippy tits before.

It tickled me that! Very Happy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

ITV, Piers Morgan and the gutter press. 

Whatever happened to the Leveson Report and its recommendations for media standards?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
Never liked the BN, but loved the Buff. Pretty turned off by all newspapers these days.
I used to get the Buff, (Pink?) sent to me when I was serving overseas. Always remember one match report, where it said our goalie 'saved a fierce shit' from their attacker. Sometimes, typos can change reports in the strangest ways.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
I used to get the Buff, (Pink?) sent to me when I was serving overseas. Always remember one match report, where it said our goalie 'saved a fierce shit' from their attacker. Sometimes, typos can change reports in the strangest ways.  Very Happy
My dad always preferred the Football Pink, and it was a constant battle to get him to buy the Buff.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How did they manage to get it available so soon after matches? I can see it these days with everything digital now but back then it was all printing press.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
 I always type screenshit instead of screenshot in work emails and haven't always noticed before i've sent it  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:How did they manage to get it available so soon after matches? I can see it these days with everything digital now but back then it was all printing press.
I'd get one leaving Burnden, but the report only covered the first half. When I went on away trips each area had it's own version of the Buff/Pink. I think the midlands had the Green 'un, or Argus.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Norpig wrote:How did they manage to get it available so soon after matches? I can see it these days with everything digital now but back then it was all printing press.
You're right Mr Pig, sometimes I used to get it on the Monday, instead of Tuesday  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum