Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting line-up against Sunderland

+10
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
Wanderers for 45
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
observer
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 12:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Yes, I'm playing with 2 CB's and much prefer the Wheavers partnership. Dervite is too prone to making mistakes so I've decided to leave him out.

Despite Beevers being appalling all season? He's not going to sleep with you, you know

What team would you field Chris?

22Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 12:50

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Alnwick
Flanagan . Beevers . Wheater . Robinson
Pratley . Henry
Ameobi . Vela . Clough
Wilbraham

Jesus I simply can't believe how many negative souls we have on here! Four defenders? We only need two.

Christ mate get a grip.

(Did you see what I did there?)

And why do we need a keeper? Play an extra attacker.

Very Happy

And here's me thinking that my Wilbraham selection would be the cause of controversy.

23Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 13:40

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Yes, I'm playing with 2 CB's and much prefer the Wheavers partnership. Dervite is too prone to making mistakes so I've decided to leave him out.

Despite Beevers being appalling all season? He's not going to sleep with you, you know

What team would you field Chris?

Don't really care to be honest

24Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For someone who doesn't care you're making a lot of posts on this thread. Or is it solely to wind up LT?

25Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Parky doesn't go with Wilbraham and tries to play through and around Sunderland's defence he'll need some quality balls from midfield and without Vela there aren't many options who have the ball skills  to do that apart from Karacan or Derik or the U23s (which he won't pick) so he either goes for Wilbraham, Ameobi and a couple of midgets in front of a back 6 or put Wilbraham on the bench as an option and play e.g. Derik at 10. Karacan tends to be defensively minded and Derik doesn't have the engine to put in the necessary miles for a 10 so maybe it's time to look at the youngsters e.g. Jack Earing or Ryan White to win the ball and provide the service whilst Vela is out? Depends on whether or not Pratley is back - although he often looks like a headless chicken when he plays further forward.
Parky's options aren't great but at least he will have more than one attacking line up at his disposal.

26Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 14:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please God we can't play that geriatric Wilbraham, he's hopeless. Why did we even sign him? The only place to put Wilbraham is in the knackers yard.

27Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 14:44

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:For someone who doesn't care you're making a lot of posts on this thread. Or is it solely to wind up LT?

I was just asking him a question

28Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 14:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get off the fence and pick your team then  Very Happy

29Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Please God we can't play that geriatric Wilbraham, he's hopeless. Why did we even sign him? The only place to put Wilbraham is in the knackers yard.

You're biased though. You don't have a poster of Wilbraham on your ceiling.

30Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 14:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My ALF poster is not on my ceiling, it's by my bed. It is laminated for obvious reasons though.

31Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My ALF poster is not on my ceiling, it's by my bed. It is laminated for obvious reasons though.
I'm spending my extended leisure time making a paper mache model of Nat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Get off the fence and pick your team then  Very Happy

Jussi
Cox
Fish
Fairclough
Charlton
LCY
Pollock
Frandsen
Thompson
McGinlay
Wilbraham

33Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wilbraham is older than most of that team i reckon.

34Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:My ALF poster is not on my ceiling, it's by my bed. It is laminated for obvious reasons though.
I'm spending my extended leisure time making a paper mache model of Nat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to see the finished model... oh it is finished already, silly me.

35Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullery.

36Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bullery.
It's not finished. You'll love it.

37Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 21:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So now you see that Parky can't count on us to give him a line-up that we agree upon.  I was hoping Nat would actually offer sage advice and managerial skills and actually name her line-up.  To date, not to be!  But Kane did come up with the best line-up so far.  Obviously with the injuries, Parky has a lot to think about.  I hope our offense shows up tomorrow and scores quickly and often. We need the three points!

38Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Mon Feb 19 2018, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Howard

Morais Dervite Burke Wheater Robinson

Henry Pratley

Clough Ameobi

Earnshaw

39Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 09:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Howard

Morais Dervite Burke Wheater Robinson

Henry Pratley

Clough Ameobi

Earnshaw

5 in defence again one of the worst sides in the league?  Jesus

40Starting line-up against Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting line-up against Sunderland Tue Feb 20 2018, 10:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where would you play Jesus Boggers? I'm thinking no10 role myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum