Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fans' forum - report

+7
xmiles
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

but am i alone in saying i just no longer care about last season?

Yes. Coyle ruined 10 years of work because, as he openly admits above, he left out out best finisher. He also claims not to be perfect and still learning the game. If he hasn't grasped the basics (like how to defend) after 10 years it's unlikely things will ever change.

Why should we trust this man to get us promoted?

22Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 12:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Yes. Coyle ruined 10 years of work because, as he openly admits above, he left out out best finisher. He also claims not to be perfect and still learning the game. If he hasn't grasped the basics (like how to defend) after 10 years it's unlikely things will ever change.

I dont...

but realistically we dont have a choice in choosing if he is or not.

after 5 games if we look good - fair enough.

after 5 games should we look bad - Il start to hound him out along with a few thousand other fans, that approach eventually got rid of mesgon...

23Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

maybe we shouldn't? But what difference will whining and crying on a football forum make.

I had a few rants last season at the players and Coyle, but I'm over it now. New season, new games, fresh start.

24Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

maybe we shouldn't? But what difference will whining and crying on a football forum make.

I had a few rants last season at the players and Coyle, but I'm over it now. New season, new games, fresh start.

YOU had a rant... like, and ACTUAL rant? ...

affraid affraid affraid

25Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had plenty in the past, usually feel a bit stupid reading them back a few hours after the game though.

but just after full time, tough to hold back.

26Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 17:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think he means that Sordell is the best finisher at the club now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Wed Aug 15 2012, 17:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:I think he means that Sordell is the best finisher at the club now.

Fair point but still worrying.

Presumably Coyle thought that Klasnic was our best finisher last season and he didn't see much match action either.

28Fans' forum - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans' forum - report Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't expect Coyle to come out and accept large responsibility for relegation and it wouldn't change my views on him if he did. It's nice to hear "I made mistakes, but I'm learning", but there's only so much you can learn about how to pick and set up a football team - the rest you're either good at, or you're not. Some of his thinking last season makes it difficult to imagine him ever being wise enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum