Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is This Man a Sex Offender?

+6
largehat
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This guy will be sentenced on 17th September, the dely in sentencing is due to the Judge ordering a report on whether Mr Crosbie is a sex offender.

A voyeur has pleaded guilty to attempting to spy on the Chinese Olympic swimming team in a women's changing room.

Declan Crosbie, from Lea Farm Place, Leeds was caught peering over cubicles as members of the team were getting changed at a Leeds sports centre.

When staff went to find the 25-year-old, he hid in a cubicle and tried to answer them in a woman's voice.

He then came out and begged staff not to call the police before running away.

Now, while I'm not condoning his actions, I don't see this man as a sex offender. Peeping Tom definitely, but he's a long way from a rapist or peadophile isn't he? What has this got to do with sex?

2Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 12:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sex offender? No because he hasn't exaclty raped anyone......pervert? yes and should probably have his wedding tackle cut off.

3Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 12:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sex offender? No because he hasn't exaclty raped anyone......pervert? yes and should probably have his wedding tackle cut off.

You've never had a quick peek over a cubicle?

4Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:00

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't at some time or other super-glued a mirror to our flip-flops prior to visiting the local baths.

5Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Voyeurism which is a sexual offense I'm afraid.

but lets be honest, if you looked out the window and saw a hot girl getting changed over the road would you turn away in horror or would you have a quick peek round the curtains?

6Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:04

Numpty 28723 wrote:I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't at some time or other super-glued a mirror to our flip-flops prior to visiting the local baths.

lol!

I was once forced to clean the floor of the girls changing rooms at as an after school punishment for fighting. I hid in one cubicle, locked the door, and half an hour later the girls netball team came in after a game to get changed. Those were the greatest 90 seconds of my life as I unlocked the door and stepped out. 90 seconds later I was being dragged by the PE teacher to see the Headmaster.

7Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's Voyeurism which is a sexual offense I'm afraid.

I like to look at cakes. Does that make me a sex offender?

8Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I like to look at cakes. Does that make me a sex offender?

You've lost me there whats that got to do with Voyeurism?

9Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:18

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is This Man a Sex Offender? So-demotivational-posters-birthday-cake

10Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 13:24

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry, gay section, this one's for you guys.
Is This Man a Sex Offender? Sexy-birthday-pic-1

11Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:22

Why does every thread on here end up targeted at gays?

12Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:27

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No, more an invasion of privacy

13Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If voyeurism is so terrible, why does everyone like George McFly in Back to the Future? The dirty bastard climbs up trees with binoculars to perve on the housewives.

Lets bang George McFly up as well.

14Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:42

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:Why does every thread on here end up targeted at gays?

It's 'cos we know you'll be having a look at some point.

15Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 14:45

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

While I admire this Declan Crosbie to an extent, the Chinese swimmers were ugly as sin, he really should have been checking out the Aussies or Yanks.

16Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 15:09

Bolton Nuts

Admin

but lets be honest, if you looked out the window and saw a hot girl getting changed over the road would you turn away in horror or would you have a quick peek round the curtains?

Interesting point. At what time are you supposed to look the other way? What about on a beach where everyone here checks out the firm bodies on show from behind your sunglasses while pretending to read.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

17Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:

Interesting point. At what time are you supposed to look the other way? What about on a beach where everyone here checks out the firm bodies on show from behind your sunglasses while pretending to read.

Exactly, the only difference with this guy was that he was on tip-toes.

Are tip-toes the difference between being normal and being a sex offender?

18Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 15:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the lack of consent from the other party that makes it a sex crime, so it comes down to getting caught.

19Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's the lack of consent from the other party that makes it a sex crime, so it comes down to getting caught.

But no one gives you consent to look at sexy ladies/men on a beach but we all do it. Is that a sex crime?

20Is This Man a Sex Offender? Empty Re: Is This Man a Sex Offender? Wed Aug 15 2012, 15:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It IS a sexually motivated crime, but it's like a 1 on the pervert scale where groping someone's tits is a 10 and raping them is a 500.

I'm not saying that 500 instances of being a peeping tom is equivalent to one rape, but you get the idea.

I would ban him from working with children though.

And animals.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum