Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL

+24
y2johnny
Chairmanda
Tungsten3
ege66
Hip Priest
okocha
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
Norpig
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
karlypants
xmiles
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy has had a problem with 99% of the posters on here tbf

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was calling me boogers for a long time

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Ah people have been saying that for years, but let’s face it Sluffy and his battles with his ‘personal trolls’, has probably made up half the posts on here. Certainly half the word count.

Have a day off!

Bye!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is everyone arguing, it’s the weekend, Bolton didn’t lose.  Watch some footy or the boxing.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Why is everyone arguing, it’s the weekend, Bolton didn’t lose.  Watch some footy or the boxing.

Exactly! :clap:

Some people obviously get off on it unfortunately.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The reason i bumped some of the threads was so all the new posters can see it has always been like that!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sluffy, i back you to the hilt against certain posters but ffs stop sniping at fin.  Hes a genuinely decent poster.

Mate, it's the other way round, he's the one who posts to have a pop at me, that's why I've been calling him my new 'personal troll' in recent weeks.

I've no problem with him but clearly he has with me.

It's never you is it, Sluffy?

How many people on here or previously on other forums I've frequented can I be accused of having a problem with? I honestly can't think of one.

Can you say the same?

Goodnight.

No, it isn't ever me, you're right.

I've put up with shit and abuse on a number of sites for over a decade to try to moderate all sorts of various trolls, wums and in all probability people with mental health issues in the real world, just to keep forums as fair and as free as I can of the nastiness and aggressiveness that some people exhibit, just to get their own way no matter what.

People don't usually like it when someone says that you've gone too far but that's why we have mods on forums (look what happens to the few forums that don't have mods, like the clubs official forum - it was closed down because people were posting of physical harm to the then clubs manager, and the Bolton News comments section, were people like Chris Amos use multiple fake accounts to insult about three other people who also have and post with multiple fake accounts themselves).

Most people will grumble and moan and even become abusive when told that they have crossed the line but most will eventually forget it and move on.  A very few though don't.

One bloke crossed over from an internet argument to actually spending real money to try and fuck this site just because he had a petty internet fall out with me.  That's quite scary really.  Another got great pleasure from abusing me daily for over three years on here.  Even then I tolerated it until he decide to do the same to someone else on Nuts and I wasn't prepared to let someone else to have to suffer that.  Nobody should have to put up with endless abuse over a meaningless internet spat.  It's gone far beyond normal behaviour to be doing that anyway.

You've just openly admitted you have a problem with me, in your post.  You've obviously decided to take against me and seemingly begining to troll me also.

Over what exactly, an internet difference of opinion?  Because I disagreed at something you posted?  Was it something I said perhaps that might have made you look a bit stupid or something?  Whatever it was is it really that 'hurtful' that a grown man like you has some sort of chip on his shoulder over an internet spat with someone he doesn't even know or is likely never to meet?

Well that's the way I think when someone's had a pop of me on here or the other sites I've modded.  I laugh it off, or let it go.  I move on and more often than not forget about it.

I don't stew and become resentful.  I don't feel the need to chase someone around and troll them.  I don't even bother banning them most of the time.

I've got enough problems in real life to deal with than become fixated with someone on a small internet footy forum who has gone all hufferty over something and nothing.

So no it isn't ever me, I don't have an axe to grind against anyone, particularly over shit all on a forum.

If you or anyone else have an axe to grind against me however, well that's your problem not mine.

I live in the real world, not the internet make believe one, unlike some.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sluffy, i back you to the hilt against certain posters but ffs stop sniping at fin.  Hes a genuinely decent poster.

Mate, it's the other way round, he's the one who posts to have a pop at me, that's why I've been calling him my new 'personal troll' in recent weeks.

I've no problem with him but clearly he has with me.

It's never you is it, Sluffy?

How many people on here or previously on other forums I've frequented can I be accused of having a problem with? I honestly can't think of one.

Can you say the same?

Goodnight.

No, it isn't ever me, you're right.

You've just openly admitted you have a problem with me, in your post. 

No. I haven't openly admitted to having a problem with you. That was your claim.

Anyhow, as much as I'd love to hear more about how you're never wrong, someone has to end this.

I'm going to take a break.

x

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don’t understand why we currently have all this argie bargie going on with everyone. ..dunno..

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I really don’t understand why we currently have all this argie bargie going on with everyone. ..dunno..
Sometimes it's good to take a break. Refreshes the batteries.

Come back soon Fin. :like:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone spends a few hours of their Bank Holiday putting something mildly humorous together, only for the mods to turn the thread into another personal attack on an innocent poster.

You mods want your fucking heads knocking together. Don't you bellends understand you're driving folk away, and pretty soon the only posts will be the cut and paste jobs from the Bolton News.

And how dare you use my name and my work, plaster it all over the internet without my permission, and then ruin it with your petty shite.

You owe me, and everyone else, an apology.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Someone spends a few hours of their Bank Holiday putting something mildly humorous together, only for the mods to turn the thread into another personal attack on an innocent poster.

You mods want your fucking heads knocking together. Don't you bellends understand you're driving folk away, and pretty soon the only posts will be the cut and paste jobs from the Bolton News.

And how dare you use my name and my work, plaster it all over the internet without my permission, and then ruin it with your petty shite.

You owe me, and everyone else, an apology.

I'm sorry I went to the bother of giving your excellent article, with all the hard work you've put into it, my time and effort of bringing it to a wider and vastly appreciative, Wanderers fans attention.

I'm sorry that this resulted in numerous praise for you and multiple re-tweets and universal acknowledgement for you.

I'm sorry that I attempted to get national recognition for you by asking someone who has they eye of fans from every club throughout the country, to retweet it to all those who follow him.

I'm sorry that when he initially declined I wrote to bring to his attention the harmlessness and fun of the article and inadvertently got in a defence of your work to a toadying, spotted youth, who dug a hole fore himself with an initial lie and who wasn't mature enough to put his hand up to it.

I'm sorry that Fin (who clearly has no issue whatsoever with me), decided to troll me over it.

I'm sorry I bothered to tell him that we the Admin could see his hidden status (which let me point out was set by him in the first place).

I'm sorry he decided to have an internet meltdown and abusing me and the other Admin about this - clearly forgetting he set his hidden status himself.

I'm sorry he's decided to have a rest from the forum because of it - because what else could it be as we've both said we haven't got a problem with each other!

Finally I'm sorry I'm doing the best I can for the forum and everybody else on Nuts.  Maybe someone who posts multiple fake accounts and deletes posts, threads and even bans members arbitrarily because he simply doesn't like them and planned to set up his own forum in partnership with the most unhinged person who was around, is the way forward?

Is that good enough for you?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So, onwards and upwards

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'The most unhinged person around'?   scratch  Surely not old Breaders?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

All I got was that they will shit in your shower and piss in your ear.

Absolute rough! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They were kicked out of the seminary after this.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:I’d suggest just scrolling past the ‘arguments’ if you’re not interested in them. That’s what I do with Norpigs/KPs posts.

You’d be forever scrolling.
I love you really Boggers  I love you

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad i stayed off here this weekend after reading this thread. I will just say there are some folk on here who have a far too high opinion of themselves and need to get off their high horses.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Glad i stayed off here this weekend after reading this thread. I will just say there are some folk on here who have a far too high opinion of themselves and need to get off their high horses.
Maybe,like Fin,we should all take a break,and come back at the start of the season. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum