Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season

+7
MartinBWFC
Leeds_Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who has been the most annoying poster this season?

Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap8%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap0%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap44%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 44% [ 11 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap4%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap4%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap28%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 28% [ 7 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap8%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_lcap0%Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, it really is that time again when we send a massive two fingers to the most annoying poster on Bolton Nuts.

Who has bored you senseless this season? Whose posts send you scrolling faster than a Bolton fan leaving early? Who do you wish would just shut the fuck up?

In no particular order, here are the main contenders for the not very coveted trophy:

Boggersbelief: Runner-up last year, can he go one better this time? Claims to be in the know on just about everything Bolton Wanderers, but in reality there's more chance of you seeing a decent pass at the Macron than one of Boggers' predictions coming true.

Wanderlust: Never tires of telling us how the game went, despite not setting foot in Bolton since 1979 when he met the love of his life, an armchair. They have been inseparable ever since.

Sluffy: The current title holder. His motto is why write in 10 words what you can write in 10,000. Recently compared himself to Einstein, his ability to condescend is unrivalled. It's only the internet, remember.

Natasha Whittam: Not really sure why I'm on here, but the others will just moan otherwise. I can't imagine anyone voting for me, I am the life and soul of this site.

Boltonbonce: Posts more about slippers than Bolton Wanderers. Has it in for Will Buckley. Always one Google image search away from prison.

Karlypants: Appears to have stepped down as king of the bumchums to concentrate on his small business behind the bins. Small being the operative word.

T.R.O.Y.: Will argue that night is day just to wind you up. Is fully conversant in bullshit on a whole range of topics. Incidentally, T.R.O.Y. stands for They Reminisce Over You. No one is reminiscing over this bellend.

MartinBWFC: Has been very vocal in slagging off Phil Parkinson, almost before a ball was kicked this season. Many would like to kick Martin in the balls.

Xmiles: Sick of hearing about Brexit? Then don't go anywhere near this gobshite. It's his whole life. He never tires of telling people they are wrong and he is right. Possibly related to sluffy.

Norpig: Over the course of a year I have never read so much about one mans wanking habits. Usually involves ALF. Not the furry alien. I hope.

You have one vote so use it wisely. The invisible trophy will be presented at half-time during the first home game of next season, it will hopefully be presented by Zat Knight, BWFC legend.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Mon May 14 2018, 15:42; edited 1 time in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my vote is in  Very Happy

And by the way i don't just talk about wanking i'll have you know, there was.... oh and then i waxed lyrical about .... er, i'll come back to you i think.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've voted. Outrageous that I'm even on this list. I'm a harmless old man.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why isn't Fin on the list? He'd get at least one vote. Surprised

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why can’t I vote for one person twice or vote at least two different members?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Why can’t I vote for one person twice or vote at least two different members?
One person,one vote. That's fair enough.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Why can’t I vote for one person twice or vote at least two different members?

Do you ask that question as you're about to vote on election day?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Do you ask that question as you're about to vote on election day?

Sometimes but it depends really Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why am I not on there.

10Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why am I not on there.

Good question. Very Happy

11Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good question, but the most sarcastic poster is a shoe-in for you  Very Happy

12Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there going to be a 'Most forgetful poster' on here?

A list which would contain every one of you.

But not me.

13Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still bitter about the birthday thread i see  Laughing

14Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Still bitter about the birthday thread i see  Laughing
The pain runs deep. Wink

15Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:20

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My vote is in. When are the other categories going to be announced?

16Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:My vote is in. When are the other categories going to be announced?
Hope they're not doing 'Poster with the biggest arse' again this year. The rest of us have no chance against Nat.

17Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 16:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:My vote is in. When are the other categories going to be announced?
Hope they're not doing 'Poster with the biggest arse' again this year. The rest of us have no chance against Nat.

Laughing

18Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

Tomorrow it will be 'Biggest Bully On Nuts'. Get ready to meet Zat Knight.

19Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 17:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Tomorrow it will be 'Biggest Bully On Nuts'. Get ready to meet Zat Knight.
He'll be thrilled.

20Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season Mon May 14 2018, 18:04

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm waiting for the biggest dick category. Though Nat will probably win that too, in more ways than one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum