Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away game to kick off season?

+6
Norpig
rammywhite
Growler
y2johnny
Leeds_Trotter
wessy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to live in rugby

22Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 20:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've been to one rugby game in my life, when I was a kid.

Wigan v Manly I think, although I could be making that up. I remember it was a big game and there was a pitch invasion at the end which I was forced to participate in.

Some great hulk of a rugby player put his muddy hand on my shoulder leaving a huge dirty hand print on my white cashmere top. The absolute twat.

Rugby players have no respect for fine clothing garments so I haven't been back since.

Interesting Post Nat i was at the Manly game world club challenge at central park, it was in 1987 that is 31 years ago so that makes you 3 years old? yet a rugby player put his hand on your cashmere top? were you wearing a bib?

23Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 20:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she was born on the 29th February, so she only counts a new year every 4 years

24Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 21:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Interesting Post Nat i was at the Manly game world club challenge at central park, it was in 1987 that is 31 years ago so that makes you 3 years old? yet a rugby player put his hand on your cashmere top? were you wearing a bib?

No one likes a clever clogs.

25Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 21:35

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I take that as a compliment !!

26Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Thu May 31 2018, 23:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bloody Catalans the first team into the semi finals!

27Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Sun Jun 03 2018, 17:58

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

St Helens v Catalans
Warrington v Leeds

3 of the biggest clubs in RL should hopefully shift 25,000 tickets and Catalans/neutrals the rest.

28Away game to kick off season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Away game to kick off season? Sun Jun 03 2018, 18:25

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I know plenty of salford fans looking to go.  Should be a sell out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum