Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man?

+13
gloswhite
bwfc71
BWFCinPhila
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
The Miserable One
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 10:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

JayJay, don't worry about being nearly as old as Natasha, my daughter is a year younger than her, and seems to be enjoying life, (too much maybe as I'm going to be a grandad in May. thats really buggered up my street cred as a handsome young man-about-town ! Smile )

62When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:58

i only see men in long flasher macs as dirty old men. i recently dated a bloke of 43 and he was ace.

63When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 12:00

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i only see men in long flasher macs as dirty old men.

You've met Reebok Trotter then?

64When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 13:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i only see men in long flasher macs as dirty old men. i recently dated a bloke of 43 and he was ace.

Add another ten years and I might be just what you are looking for.

65When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 15:45

but i'll be 33 then, too old for you?

66When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 16:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One is never too old, and age is merely a number, (unfortunately the aches and pains I have would tend to invalidate this last statement)

67When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 16:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT maybe knocking on (relatively), but he's very young at heart Very Happy

68When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Sun Jan 22 2012, 16:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:but i'll be 33 then, too old for you?

I have the body of a 25 year old. I keep it in the fridge.

69When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 18:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i only see men in long flasher macs as dirty old men. i recently dated a bloke of 43 and he was ace.

I told you not to mention that on here, Jayne! Next thing I know, you'll be telling these DOM about how big my ego is.

What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 19:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
not-so-plain-jayne wrote:but i'll be 33 then, too old for you?

I have the body of a 25 year old. I keep it in the fridge.

Now I know who nicked it.... How dare you RT!Shocked

71When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 19:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:One is never too old, and age is merely a number, (unfortunately the aches and pains I have would tend to invalidate this last statement)

Tell me about it - found out last week I have the early stages of arthrities in my knee and at weekend discovered I now need to wear my glasses more full time than not as I couldn't see the text on the smaller screen showing SSN.

72When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 19:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do people think about that Caroline Flack 32 dating that 17 year old from One Direction?

73When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 20:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What do people think about that Caroline Flack 32 dating that 17 year old from One Direction?

Can someone please ban this arsehole. I can't believe he's mentioned Amos & One Direction in one day.

74When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 21:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

71, look on the bright side, at least you can have a 'knee-trembler' any time you like ! Also, when you get your first bifocals , its magic when you go for a pee for the first time. Very Happy

75When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 21:32

this thread scares me, i don't want to get old !

76When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 21:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Getting old isn't so bad, I'm quite looking forward to it.

77When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 21:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not afraid of dying, i just don't want to be there when it happens - Woody Allen.

honestly i don't want to get old either, I already feel old and I'm not 30 yet.

78When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 22:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ok peeps, thats me off to Germany for a week. If I can find a free wifi I'll carry on posting. I was there last year (at my sisters place), and they didn't accept cards, only cash !

Keep 'em in line Nat !

79When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 22:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote: I was there last year (at my sisters place), and they didn't accept cards, only cash !

Your sister runs a brothel?

80When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Do You Become A Dirty Old Man? Mon Jan 23 2012, 22:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not that I know of, but oddly enough they have a restaurant and 7 bedrooms for guests. maybe I'm missing something Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum