Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's My Bad Holiday Thread?

+2
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where's my bad holiday thread gone? I just made the effort to start a thread about a bad holiday destination and it's vanished. What happened?

It was about Jamaica being a shit hole btw.

2Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Where's my bad holiday thread gone? I just made the effort to start a thread about a bad holiday destination and it's vanished. What happened?

Are you on the right site?

3Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:42

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Are you on the right site?

What's that meant to mean?

4Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Where's my bad holiday thread gone? I just made the effort to start a thread about a bad holiday destination and it's vanished. What happened?

It was about Jamaica being a shit hole btw.

Don't know - never saw it.

Nothing to do with me.

(They say the Dominican Republic isn't that great either)

5Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:52

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
(They say the Dominican Republic isn't that great either)

I've heard that too. I doubt it's as bad as Jamaica though. The people over there are ignorant, have no sense of humour and have terrible personal hygiene problems. The whole island smells like Fat Franks sweaty armpit tbh. If anyone is planning visiting that part of the world go to Barbados or the Bahamas. They're miles better than the shit hole that is Jamaica.

6Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

What's that meant to mean?

I mean I never saw that thread, are you sure you posted it on here.

7Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I mean I never saw that thread, are you sure you posted it on here.

Shit, I bet I posted it on the tranny site I use.

8Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit, I bet I posted it on the tranny site I run.

It's an easy mistake to make, we've all been there.

9Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 12:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How much did you make from your tranny site? I'm almost a millionaire now.

10Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 12:32

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's sad to know, I've always fancied going to Jamaica.

11Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 12:46

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Numpty 28723 wrote:That's sad to know, I've always fancied going to Jamaica.

Horrible place mate. Probably the shittest caribbean island imo. Full of drug addicts and thieves. The women are proper dogs too.

12Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 12:58

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Horrible place mate. Probably the shittest caribbean island imo. Full of drug addicts and thieves. The women are proper dogs too.

Cheers, pal, I'll scrub it off the list. By the same criteria I'd better cross Rhyl out while I'm at it.

13Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Rhyl is nicer than Jamaica.

14Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard has an ulterior motive for dissing Jamaica, I wouldn't trust a word he says.

15Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:09

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shut up or I'll start dissing something else to do with you instead.

16Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Shut up or I'll start dissing something else to do with you instead.

For those that don't know the story, Bernard flew to Kingston to sample the variety of hookers on offer. They all turned him down.

He's a bitter man.

17Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why would I go all the way there for hookers? I live near Shifnal Street you idiot.

18Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Why would I go all the way there for hookers? I live near Shifnal Street you idiot.

There's not a hooker in Bolton who'd go near you.

19Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 13:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
There's not a hooker in Bolton who'd go near you.

My names not George you know. I tell the hookers in Bolton who they can and can't go near. Anyway, stop trying to argue with me you trouble maker. It's over between you and me and I can do what I want now.

20Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Empty Re: Where's My Bad Holiday Thread? Mon Aug 20 2012, 21:37

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Numpty 28723 wrote:

Cheers, pal, I'll scrub it off the list. By the same criteria I'd better cross Rhyl out while I'm at it.

Enjoyed Jamaica

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum