Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is This Rape?

+7
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 16:06

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Would you report your husband or boyfriend if they did it?

maybe not a husband but definitely a boyfriend.

42Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 16:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

If you have sex with a woman (or man), spend the night in her bed, then insert your penis into her vagina in the morning while she is asleep, is this rape? If you've already had sex with this person are you, as Galloway suggests, already in the "sex game" with them?

of course it's rape. if i'm sleeping and some bloke is trying to poke me without my knowledge then that is having sex without my consent.

she is right... Neutral

43Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 17:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:my curiosity is what kind of man would want to have sex with an unconscious woman?

So if Kerry Katona was asleep in your bed you wouldn't have a go?

Kerry Katona is a fat munter and even at my age and she said pretty please I'd throw my cap on it! Now could you provide me with a more tempting jump? Very Happy

44Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 17:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat I always thought you could only be a virgin once, at least you could in my generation. If you've gone back to how you were born I wonder if you could confirm if the old glue pot goes back to being a mouses ear with wax in? Embarassed

45Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 19:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, are you telling me (well not just me) that you haven't had sex for a decade? What's all that about?

46Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Tue Aug 21 2012, 19:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nuggy put her off men. Have any of you seen the remake of the movie "Straw Dogs"? There is a rape scene that has attracted a lot of debate that I would be interested to hear your views on.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

47Is This Rape? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Rape? Wed Aug 22 2012, 00:53

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:my curiosity is what kind of man would want to have sex with an unconscious woman?

So if Kerry Katona was asleep in your bed you wouldn't have a go?

No.

I wouldn't want to "have sex" with an unconscious woman full stop. I don't know why anyone would.

Have you ever woken up to find a woman sucking you off? It's pleasant. Is it rape by the woman?
And I suppose it's the same the other way around too. Initiating while she sleeps can be a kind of sexy wake up call. If you have done it already and slept naked together - you are definitely "leaving the door open" as it were. You know sex is still on the cards for sure.

I would imagine a massive percentage of one night stands/ and relationships (in the sexy time phase) wake each other in a rude way the morning after.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum