Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for me to leave

+10
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
y2johnny
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
gloswhite
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s a guy that lives on the 100th floor of a block of flats, everyday on his way home from work he gets the elevator to the 60th floor and walks the rest. Why does he do this?

32Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:38

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Csn i still bring my feathers and handcuffs glos

33Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

y2johnny wrote:Csn i still bring my feathers and handcuffs glos
PM me, and we can set up a meeting, but don't mention it to anyone.  Very Happy

34Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you call a French man in slippers?

35Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

DEANO82 wrote:What do you call a fish with 3 eyes?

Trish ?

36Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:50

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:What do you call a fish with 3 eyes?

Trish ?
No a fiiish

37Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 09:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:There’s a guy that lives on the 100th floor of a block of flats, everyday on his way home from work he gets the elevator to the 60th floor and walks the rest. Why does he do this?

Because he's a dwarf and can't reach the button for the 100th floor.

38Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 09:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Glad you're staying Glos- we big C survivors need to stick together

39Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 09:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:There’s a guy that lives on the 100th floor of a block of flats, everyday on his way home from work he gets the elevator to the 60th floor and walks the rest. Why does he do this?

Hope you didn’t google that

40Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 10:34

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Hope you didn’t google that

No- I heard it in school about 50 years ago!!

41Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 11:55

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

rammywhite wrote:

That doesn't make sense. Are you telling me that someone designed a lift were they put 100 buttons all in a straight line going vertical?

42Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 11:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DEANO82 wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

That doesn't make sense. Are you telling me that someone designed a lift were they put 100 buttons all in a straight line going vertical?

No- they were in 4 lines of 25. But the wee fella could only reach as high as 60. He could also reach 15,30 and 45!
Be sensible!!

43Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 12:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fiiish

44Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 12:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Fiiish

What?

45Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 12:16

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

rammywhite wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

No- they were in 4 lines of 25. But the wee fella could only reach as high as 60. He could also reach 15,30 and 45!
Be sensible!!
Obviously. Although I'm sure a keypad system would work better and would be easier to implement and wouldn't discriminate against the vertically challenged.

46Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

What?
looks like 3 "i's" to me...

47Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 12:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

What?
looks like 3 "i's" to me...

Wasn't he a South African who used to play for us?
Feeeeeesh!!

48Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 15:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

rammywhite wrote:Glad you're staying Glos- we big C survivors need to stick together
Cheers Rammy, Finished nearly 3 years of treatment a month ago, and now getting my CT scan to see whether it can be considered as gone, (we know it never really goes, but whether it can be considered dormant).
I'm feeling fine, and have retained my even temperament, stunning and good looks, along with my delusions  Very Happy

49Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Fri Jul 13 2018, 15:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seems my eyeballs are going though. I misplaced the word in my last sentence  Smile

50Time for me to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: Time for me to leave Sat Jul 14 2018, 09:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Glad you're staying Glos- we big C survivors need to stick together
Cheers Rammy, Finished nearly 3 years of treatment a month ago, and now getting my CT scan to see whether it can be considered as gone, (we know it never really goes, but whether it can be considered dormant).
I'm feeling fine, and have retained my even temperament, stunning and good looks, along with my delusions  Very Happy

I was at the Christie this week where I was given the all clear- seems the cancer has been cleared up after a fairly substantial bit of surgery and lots of chemo to get rid of it.. Its an annual CT scan and colonoscopy from now on for the next five years. Like you say. we' never really clear of it but its all looking hopeful.

More hopeful than BWFC anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum