Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
Bollotom2014
WanderersStationSimon
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
gloswhite
Maurice Greene
bryan458
wessy
rammywhite
Growler
Keegan
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
karlypants
xmiles
Nigelbwfc
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 50]

161Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 18:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:Anderson paying his players their wages late will make selling clubs demand tougher terms from Bolton.I expect Bradford to demand 100% cash up front from Anderson if ours is the highest bid for Wyke
In a similar vein there's a story going round that we have renewed our interest in Mark Milligan since the Socceroos world ranking climbed above the 50 mark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but his agent has openly expressed concern about our financial stability. Shame really because we could do with another beast in midfield.

162Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 18:54

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had enough. Every thread descends into this childish tit-for-tat.

It's definitely killing the site, yet the powers that be can't see it.

Nice knowing you all, time for me to post elsewhere.

In fairness to sluffy, his trolling of Lust is literally the only thing happening on the site anyway. It’s not as if he’s shutting down any other conversation.

163Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 19:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had enough. Every thread descends into this childish tit-for-tat.

In fairness to sluffy, his trolling of Lust is literally the only thing happening on the site anyway. It’s not as if he’s shutting down any other conversation.

I'm not even 'trolling' or 'shutting down' Wanderlust, I merely question why nearly every post he makes these days he makes statements that patently are not true.

Why would anyone feel that is being unreasonable of me?

164Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 19:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you for all that you've done for Nuts since it's inception in which you played a major role.

Nuts will be worse off for your leaving but best of luck for the future wherever you go.

Funnily enough I only said earlier today to the other 'powers that be' that I would write to you to enquire if you wanted to run the competitions that you normally do each season (even though you walked away from them halfway through last time over something so trivial and innocuous I still have no idea what your problem was?).

I have tried my hardest over the years to keep you inclusive in the site even though on a number of occasions you have tried to throw me and the other Admins off and replace us with initially Largehat and later Bread - and run the site as your own little kingdom, filled with all your fake accounts and deleting posts, threads and banning people you didn't like on a whim and your clear attitude of 'fuck the rest of us' as long as you are in charge and free to do whatever you wanted.

For your information I was personally going to inform you out of longstanding respect for you for all the good things you had done for the site in the past of our decision to appoint another Admin to the site, so that you didn't feel that you were having your nose pushed out - because that would be the last thing I had in mind - not withstanding your petulance and attempted coups behind the scenes because I ran the site fairly and honestly to all - even those who were frequently personally abusive to me.

Maybe Nuts will go into terminal decline after you walk away (it didn't the last time you decided not to post) maybe it won't but you are welcome back here at anytime if you would want to as long as we are still going.

Hope you find your new forum to be more to your liking than you clearly have found Nuts (and almost certainly myself) to be recently/for some time.

165Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 19:25

wanderlust wrote:
Growler wrote:Anderson paying his players their wages late will make selling clubs demand tougher terms from Bolton.I expect Bradford to demand 100% cash up front from Anderson if ours is the highest bid for Wyke
In a similar vein there's a story going round that we have renewed our interest in Mark Milligan since the Socceroos world ranking climbed above the 50 mark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but his agent has openly expressed concern about our financial stability. Shame really because we could do with another beast in midfield.

Agreed, but no idea whether Milligan is the answer. Priorities at the moment are LB, CB and ST just to start the season with enough.

166Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 19:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’d like to throw my name forward for the admin position

167Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I’d like to throw my name forward for the admin position

:rofl:

168Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

What’s funny?

169Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:

What’s funny?

I’m sure you had some mod powers a while back no?

170Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never

171Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you.

Next!

172Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

173Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seriously I've tried to include you in the past but clearly you didn't want it.

Even I know that posting the single word of 'cunt' in reply to certain individuals is not the way forward.

No doubt you had a laugh whilst you were doing it but the thing is we are all here to have a laugh and not all here simply to give you a laugh.

174Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, you’re right. 

Daily stalking and abusing of other posters is the magic formula

175Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Yeah, you’re right. 

Daily stalking and abusing of other posters is the magic formula

Maybe not.

But calling them 'cunt's' is definitely not.

Even I know that.

176Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair, it’s the worst four letter word of them all.

177Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah you keep referring to something I said weeks ago. 

I can’t be bothered to list the many offensive words that you call wanderlust, and anyone that disagrees with you

178Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:To be fair, it’s the worst four letter word of them all.

Didn’t you say something about someone’s kids/wife once upon a time? Can’t remember exactly but I will always remember that you did, so let’s not go there

179Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:To be fair, it’s the worst four letter word of them all.

Didn’t you say something about someone’s kids/wife once upon a time? Can’t remember exactly but I will always remember that you did, so let’s not go there

What was that? Was it about Kane with playing Champ Manager?

180Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 22 2018, 20:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was many moons ago. But i never forget

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum