Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Brom 1-2 Bolton

+19
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
bryan458
Growler
Boggersbelief
observer
DEANO82
wessy
karlypants
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
terenceanne
rammywhite
wanderlust
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can't believe he starts Buckley before Wildschutt.

22West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

surprised ALF is starting

23West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:As Parky said he'd be happy for Hall to go out on loan if we sign a striker does that imply we're making progress with either Garner or the mystery forward? Or has he just decided Hall won't hack it in the Championship so he might as well go out anyway?

I guess Parkinson doesn't believe Hall is anything like good enough for now but in the unlikely event we don't get another striker in we will keep him in case any of our regular strikers get injured and / or suspended until the January window - simply to make up the numbers and perhaps play in the cup games.

24West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parky stated he isn't ready for the Championship

25West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Also looks like Wheater is our new captain

26West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess that we are playing 4-5-1 then

Alnwick

Olkowski, Wheater, Beevers, Taylor

Def mid - Murphy, Lowe

Attack mid - Ameobi, Vela, Buckley

Striker - Magennis.

27West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

30 seconds after reading the teamsheet my first thought was "Parky Out".

Same old fooking story. Buckley picked. Again. Our only goalscorer, Le Fondre, not picked. Again. Little left out?

Just fook off Parkinson.

Skies are blue in Chorley, the ground filling up nicely. Come on you Magpies.

28West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit disappointed in this line up, back to plan A it is with a big lone striker and route one  Rolling Eyes

ALF should be starting and why is brickfeet in instead of Wildschut? Where is Oztumer as well?

29West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:25

Teams about right for me, Wildschutt hasn’t had a full pre season so his pace off the bench probably the thinking there.

30West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Will the radio be on the Chatbox today?

I believe that Karly will be providing Radio Nuts again this season!

Very Happy

He's a top bloke.
Thank you! :bow:

31West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are now trialing Radio Nuts via Twitch so please use the portal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access Radio Nuts.

This is because Ustream has now become a paid for service.

Cheers!

32West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:30

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Disappointed not to see Wildchut & Oz out of the team, however this is a tough game so can understand some caution, pretty defensive line up. I think that time will see Hobbs in the back four, and hopefully a more creative starting line up especially at home.

Today i think it depends on Lowe and Murphy having good games and protecting a dodgy back line up.

33West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Disappointed not to see Wildchut & Oz out of the team, however this is a tough game so can understand some caution, pretty defensive line up. I think that time will see Hobbs in the back four, and hopefully a more creative starting line up especially at home.

Today i think it depends on Lowe and Murphy having good games and protecting a dodgy back line up.
Wildschut can be a game winner on his day, so I'm really disappointed we aren't going with him and Ameobi out wide.

34West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Bit disappointed in this line up, back to plan A it is with a big lone striker and route one  Rolling Eyes

ALF should be starting and why is brickfeet in instead of Wildschut? Where is Oztumer as well?

I think Oztumer has been injured and hasn't played in the recent friendly's.

I guess Parkinson simply prefers Buckley because apparently Noone played really well in the friendly's but only makes the bench.

I assume TROY is correct that Wildschut is not fully game fit yet and would imagine he will get a run out later in the game.

35West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Live on the portal (along with the chat function)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:We are now trialing Radio Nuts via Twitch so please use the portal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access Radio Nuts.

Cheers!
Thanks KP.

I'm hearing Tower, but is the chat function a) working and b) secure?

And is Chatbox now defunct? If so you should perhaps put directions on Chatbox to redirect those who will inevitably go there.

37West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:42

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:surprised ALF is starting
You'll be shocked when you realise he isn't.

38West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

use the portal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:We are now trialing Radio Nuts via Twitch so please use the portal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access Radio Nuts.

Cheers!
Thanks KP.

I'm hearing Tower, but is the chat function a) working and b) secure?

And is Chatbox now defunct? If so you should perhaps put directions on Chatbox to redirect those who will inevitably go there.
The chatbox is still available. We are just using Twitch to stream Radio Nuts!

We have some snap, crackle and pop on the line and I am trying to fix this.

40West Brom 1-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom 1-2 Bolton Sat Aug 04 2018, 14:59

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:
Biggie wrote:Update, not even got on the bench Hall either!

Parkinson as already stated that Hall is not ready for the Championship and will be loaned out to a lower level club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FYI
Hall travelled down with the team and was in with a shout of being on the bench. He only found out when Parky did the team sheet that he missed out.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum