Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millwall confirm Jem Karacan signing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Millwall confirm Jem Karacan signing Empty Millwall confirm Jem Karacan signing Fri Aug 17 2018, 15:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Millwall confirm Jem Karacan signing DkzMgNqXsAA5F5s

Millwall Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Jem Karacan on a short-term deal.
The midfielder, who made seven appearances whilst on loan in the 2007/8 season, re-joins the club until January 2019 to bolster Neil Harris' options in The Lions' engine room.
The 29-year-old Turk began his career at Reading, spending time on loan at AFC Bournemouth and Millwall during his spell at the Madejski. Karacan then moved to his homeland, playing briefly for Galatasaray and Bursaspor (on loan) before moving back to England and Bolton Wanderers.
"I was here a long time ago and whilst it was short, I had a really good time," Karacan told millwallfc.co.uk.
"I played with the manager, so I know him well, and as soon as I heard of the interest it was a no-brainer for me.
"It came about literally in the last few days. I got a call and as soon as I knew about the opportunity I jumped at it.
"I know the area well, I've got family that are still around here and my uncle is a season ticket holder so it's nice to put pen-to-paper and get it done."
Boss Harris added: "We've brought Jem in on a contract, initially until January, to see how he goes with us and if he likes being here.
"He knows the area very well being a south London boy growing up. I spent time with him 10 years ago and knew him in the changing room - he was a good character and has been a club captain at various clubs, so he has good leadership qualities.
"He's also got some ability on the pitch. He has running power and ability with the ball. With one out this week, it's important with a small squad that we don't lose numbers."
Karacan will wear squad number 21.

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2018/august/millwall-confirm-jem-karacan-signing/

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think we saw the best of him due to lack of playing time, will wait to see how he does there, but I'm betting that if played in his right position, and more frequently, Harris will get better out of him than Parkinson did.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:I don't think we saw the best of him due to lack of playing time, will wait to see how he does there, but I'm betting that if played in his right position, and more frequently, Harris will get better out of him than Parkinson did.

Shut up about Parkinson you clown. KARACAN was shit

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I don't think we saw the best of him due to lack of playing time, will wait to see how he does there, but I'm betting that if played in his right position, and more frequently, Harris will get better out of him than Parkinson did.

Parkinson is a clown. and made KARACAN look shit.
There you go, it's what you meant to say.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parkinson has us sitting pretty in the top half.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to agree with Boggers, Karacan(t) was bloody hopeless for us.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well let's see how he does at Millwall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum