Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zach Clough

+3
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Nigelbwfc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zach Clough Empty Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:34

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/21/do-needs-to-go-nottingham-forest-fans-react-to-zach-cloughs-u23/

Looks like Zach is headed for the scrap heap. 

Attitude seems poor, maybe lack of confidence.

2Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We really did hit the jackpot when we sold him to Forest. And then did it again with Madine.

Ken is king.

3Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:39

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:We really did hit the jackpot when we sold him to Forest. And then did it again with Madine.

Ken is king.
Well, for me he keeps making the right calls.

4Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Lennon wanted him at Hibs on loan? He does need to move on but there is no doubt in my mind that he is a good player and will come good again somewhere. He may need to drop down to league 1 for now but he has talent.
I don't go in for all this 'he's not strong enough' or too lightweight rubbish, there are plenty of players of similar stature out there, look at Oztumer for one, he's tiny but can still handle himself.

5Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 09:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Clough would have got better had he stayed here. I mean why the fuck would you go to Nottingham Forest? He was pushed out the door to keep the club operating.

6Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 10:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too lightweight.

7Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 10:14

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:I think Clough would have got better had he stayed here. I mean why the fuck would you go to Nottingham Forest? He was pushed out the door to keep the club operating.
Not sure about that. He's not Parkys type of player. Think Clough's best move would be abroad. The Spanish could make something of him. Not sure he's suited to the engluEn game.

8Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 10:28

Boggersbelief wrote:I think Clough would have got better had he stayed here. I mean why the fuck would you go to Nottingham Forest? He was pushed out the door to keep the club operating.

Agreed, he was performing well in league one and Parky was getting the best out of him. We needed the money though I suppose, and Parky successfully managed to rebuild and change our approach once he left.

9Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Thu Aug 23 2018, 12:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was never the finished article and unfortunately like thousands of others he didn't progress. Good enough for the lower leagues though so I reckon he'll get a job somewhere. Totally agree with Nat that we did well to cash in - which makes a change as we have sold too many players far too cheaply in the past.

10Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Sat Sep 08 2018, 17:00

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Started for Rochdale today but got subbed after 30 minutes because he was a red card waiting to happen and was having a shit game.

11Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Sat Sep 08 2018, 23:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Started for Rochdale today but got subbed after 30 minutes because he was a red card waiting to happen and was having a shit game.
I'll take the money.

12Zach Clough Empty Re: Zach Clough Sun Sep 09 2018, 17:04

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I still think he could have been a massive player for us. I don't think he ever recovered from being sold. He always said he never wanted to play for anyone else and I just don't think he got over it.
Footballers are right soft cunts these days. Very talented young man but he seems to have lost the plot ever since we cashed in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum