Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos?

+8
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I don't know why Harry's bothered, he has a decent body. Now if those photos had been of bwfc71 it would have shocked the world.
Pleaasantly shocked - all the ripples in the right places unlike those who eat fried chicken!!!

Off to *rnhem in the morning - it could be a bridge too far!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I don't know why Harry's bothered, he has a decent body. Now if those photos had been of bwfc71 it would have shocked the world.
Pleaasantly shocked - all the ripples in the right places unlike those who eat fried chicken!!!

Off to *rnhem in the morning - it could be a bridge too far!

Shocked

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well that will teach me to try to type, via a phone being 3/4's drunk at 1:46 in the morning!!!!!!

Meant to say at least I have the muscles in the right places unlike those who eat fried chicken.

At least I can see what I am typing today, although I am in Arnhem! (hence the reference to A Bridge Too Far!)

bwfc71 wrote:all the ripples in the right places

Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos? - Page 2 Really-fat-guy-on-computer

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BH, next time you send a photo of yourself, please make sure that someone has requested it - I have just puked up my breakfast at seeing that!!!!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My first reaction on seeing that photo was "how does the guy maturbate?"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:My first reaction on seeing that photo was "how does the guy maturbate?"

That says a lot about you.

largehat wrote:My first reaction on seeing that photo was "how does the guy maturbate?"

Send a PM to bwfc71 and ask.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That says a lot about you.

Maybe it does, but if there's a bloke sat naked at a computer, the purpose of that particular computing session is likely to involve touching his knob.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:

Send a PM to bwfc71 and ask.

You are the person to ask - do you not think it is very weird that you keep harking back to me when it comes to things of a sexual nature. Very gay of you, to be fair!

bwfc71 wrote:

You are the person to ask - do you not think it is very weird that you keep harking back to me when it comes to things of a sexual nature. Very gay of you, to be fair!

I can't help my throbing member when you come on-line.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Then why not pop down to Manchester this weekend - I am sure you will probably find something you like!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Then why not pop down to Manchester this weekend - I am sure you will probably find something you like!

Wow, is this a proper date?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is this Bolton Nuts first forum relationship?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Then why not pop down to Manchester this weekend - I am sure you will probably find something you like!

Wow, is this a proper date?

Not with me it ain't. I already have a partner and she provides everything I require in the relationship and vice versa. Plus it was a nice day out in Arnhem today with her.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Not with me it ain't. I already have a partner and she provides everything I require in the relationship and vice versa. Plus it was a nice day out in Arnhem today with her.

When are you going to post a photo of the lovely girlfriend?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not on here..... Not that stupid in repeating certain mistakes from the past!!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos? - Page 2 Blow-up-doll

(only joking chris couldn't resist)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

LOL

Hipster, is that a new style of blow-up doll as mine never looked as cute as that!affraid

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Is that my ex?.......No it can't be can it, hmmmm Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum