Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dollar Shave Club.

+5
gloswhite
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 17:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Perhaps she lives in a flat

22The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 18:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgraceful! I ask for advice, and end up in Nat's back passage. Anyway, I've joined.
You can cancel any time,so if they're crap I'll give them the elbow.
Not sure I like the sound of their shave butter, but each to his own.

23The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should I give it a go? My A+E season ticket might serve me well.

https://content.dollarshaveclub.com/complete-guide-wet-shaving-yknow

24The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Disgraceful! I ask for advice, and end up in Nat's back passage. Anyway, I've joined.
You can cancel any time,so if they're crap I'll give them the elbow.
Not sure I like the sound of their shave butter, but each to his own.

I gave you some advice in posts 2 and 7 although I’m beginning to think you are turning into a bit of a ponce Bonce (it’s got a bit of a ring to it Ponce Bonce!) Razz Razz Very Happy

25The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ponce Bonce! How dare you. I've a good mind to strangle you with my cravat.

On another note, I tried Plantain Chips for the first time today. Bloody delicious. I feel a binge coming on.
The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 4e2b2a9d-6d0a-4152-b544-8b3ed8488baa_1.88c466932bc55db98a5364da808e65be

26The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 19:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Ponce Bonce! How dare you. I've a good mind to strangle you with my cravat.

On another note, I tried Plantain Chips for the first time today. Bloody delicious. I feel a binge coming on.
The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 4e2b2a9d-6d0a-4152-b544-8b3ed8488baa_1.88c466932bc55db98a5364da808e65be

Very Happy

Never had plantain chips although I’ve had yam chips which are nice.

Particularly these ones...

982_E2_FE2_B765_4843_85_F2_FC31_B46_CB969

27The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Tue Sep 18 2018, 22:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

28The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 17:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Let me know how it goes please. I'm finding that the sandpaper I normally use is starting to irritate my neck and my groin  Very Happy

29The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 17:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Let me know how it goes please. I'm finding that the sandpaper I normally use is starting to irritate my neck and my groin  Very Happy

At the ripe old age of 68, I never had you down or anyone else around that age shaving their pubes! Shocked

30The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will you be volunteering for the job KP?

31The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 18:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This thread is becoming very unwholesome.

32The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 18:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Will you be volunteering for the job KP?

Yes unless you don’t want to do it again? Very Happy

33The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 18:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:This thread is becoming very unwholesome.

It won’t be for the first time. Very Happy

34The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 20:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can manage myself thanks. I've only just started using the sandpaper, now that my wood plane has gone blunt.
Send me your resume Nat, and I shall consider your application for the post.

35The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 20:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.
You invited me down your trademans entrance the other week

36The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 22:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:None of you fuckwits would get anywhere near the penthouse. Not even up the Tradesman's Entrance.

Eww...It will be like sticking it in a black bin bag full of baked beans. Shocked

37The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 23:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Eww...It will be like sticking it in a black bin bag full of baked beans. Shocked
How do you know? Shocked

38The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Wed Sep 19 2018, 23:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

How do you know? Shocked

Shocked Shocked

39The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Mon Sep 24 2018, 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My stuff arrived this morning. I'll be trying it tonight. A+E has been alerted.

40The Dollar Shave Club. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dollar Shave Club. Thu Jan 19 2023, 03:32

OSCAR89

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hello all! I just signed up for this forum and I'm super happy to be a part of the community. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for all the valuable information I've already discovered here. I'm already recommending this forum to my friends, there are really great things to discover here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum