Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stephen Ireland signs on short term contract

+8
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
observer
bryan458
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His squad number is 15. I've nothing more to add.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Was a decent player a few years back so anything approaching that level will be good for us. Of course Parky will not even have him on the bench until Christmas then play him at right back or something else that defies logic.

I’ll trust the man who’s watched him train everyday over one who saw city play on match of the day a decade ago cheers Terrence.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:I’ll trust the man who’s watched him train everyday over one who saw city play on match of the day a decade ago cheers Terrence.

Stop your bullery of Terrence.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:I’ll trust the man who’s watched him train everyday over one who saw city play on match of the day a decade ago cheers Terrence.

Is this the same man who claimed that Erhun Oztumer was a striker?

I offer perspective to idiotic posts. Not my fault Terrence can’t put anything sensibility forward.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's got to be a better bet than Lloyd Dyer from what we saw of him against Blackburn.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:He's got to be a better bet than Lloyd Dyer from what we saw of him against Blackburn.
Dyer looked fine from the waist up.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:

Your blind loyalty to Parky is admirable. If he is good enough to sign a contract then good enough to play don't you think. He must be fit enough for a 20 minutes sub in the next game surely.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Your blind loyalty to Parky is admirable. If he is good enough to sign a contract then good enough to play don't you think. He must be fit enough for a 20 minutes sub in the next game surely.

I ain’t said owt

terenceanne wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I’m sure he’ll play Terrence, it was you who suggested otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum