Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stealing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stealing Empty Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did you ever steal anything when you were younger at school or work or shoplift. Fiddle at work and call it a perk of the job . Nick money out of your mums purse for a mars bar....shit like that.

2Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When in my teens used to stumble across a bit of Scrap Metal now and again..Lead ,Copper, Brass and a bit of Ali..

3Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I used to stumble across the odd fiver from the till of the tight Jew I worked for at this petrol garage in prestwich I worked at when I left school.

4Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When I was in primary school, I used to meet my mother outside Asda after school to help her carry the weekly shopping home on a Friday.

I'd usually get there half an hour before her, and if it was cold, I'd wander round the store, reading the computer magazines and eating expensive grapes on the house.

5Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 11:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:When I was in primary school, I used to meet my mother outside Asda after school to help her carry the weekly shopping home on a Friday.

I'd usually get there half an hour before her, and if it was cold, I'd wander round the store, reading the computer magazines and eating expensive grapes on the house.
You are one bad boy LH.

6Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 11:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Did you ever steal anything when you were younger at school or work or shoplift. Fiddle at work and call it a perk of the job . Nick money out of your mums purse for a mars bar....shit like that.

When I left school my Dad made me get a job at Morrisons "to see how the other half lived". Worst 2 weeks of my life. Anyway, I had a Twirl addiction (still do) back then and as I was walking out one evening after shelf-stacking for God knows how long, I decided to help myself to a box of Twirls that were due to be put on the shelves in the morning.

As I was leaving I heard this almighty shout of NATASHA WHITTAM COME HERE YOU STUPID GIRL, I thought I'd been rumbled. Turns out he wanted to bollock me for leaving by the fire exit and not the front door, so I was happy to take his rage.

In the end I felt so guilty about the Twirls I chucked them in the bin as I walked home.

7Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 11:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:You are one bad boy LH.

I know. I'm a real hardnut. You can write my biography if you like.

8Stealing Empty Re: Stealing Tue Aug 28 2012, 12:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:You are one bad boy LH.

I know. I'm a real hardnut. You can write my biography if you like.
Only if i can bring my minder and you pay her expenses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum