Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedians who you think are stealing a living?

+15
bwfc71
chipbutty
Sluffy
Lyric Todkill
Lofty_Love
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

After watching Rob Beckett on ITV2's I'm a Celebrity...Now stealing a living as a comedian, I was thinking about other comedians who are also just absolutely shit. I thought of people like Russel Kane, Al Murray, Patrick Kielty, Lenny Henry.Victoria Wood, Russell Howard, Jennifer Saunders, Vic Reeves, etc.

I just find it baffling how so many of these so called comedians are just absolutely shit. How do they even dare call themselves comedians when they are simply not funny?

Which comedians do you find pathetic?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed about Russell Howard, all he does is shout.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never found that Alexei Sayle geezer very funny. And Jedward are not funny either.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jack Whitehall
Al Murray

Never found Lee Evans funny personally.

I rarely get a single laugh from that "apollo" show either.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Never found Lee Evans funny personally.

He copied Phil Cool but Phil was the original.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see why people find Lee Evans funny though, i just don't personally.

With Jack Whitehall and Al Murray (Pub Landlord) i can't for the life of me see the humour in it.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sean Lock
Eddie Izzard
Ricky Gervais think he's overrated.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was never too keen on David Walliams and his tubby sidekick, Matt Lucas. I didn't find Little Britain all that funny and I have always found Mr Walliams rather odd. The fact his surname is spelt wrongly only adds to my suspicion that he is an odd fish.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jack Whitehall
Al Murray

Jack Whitehall is extremely funny and happy to take the piss out of himself. I think you dislike him 'cause he's posh...exactly why you dislike me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never got Reeves & Mortimer at all.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jack Whitehall
Al Murray

Jack Whitehall is extremely funny and happy to take the piss out of himself. I think you dislike him 'cause he's posh...exactly why you dislike me.

I honestly didn't even realise he was "posh" until you said last time i brought him up and i looked for it. Seems like an act to me.

I don't like his comedy because i don't find it any humour in it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Most of the names already mentioned (although I don't mind Whitehall) but the worst is Peter Kay. He hasn't been funny since Phoenix Nights.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's going to be making another tv series, hopefully will be on par with his others, this is where his real talent lies

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Alan Carr, I can't stand the man.

Russell Kane, Lenny Henry, David walliams and his bald sidekick.

Peter Kays live at the top of the tower was good at the time because other comedians were not doing that kind of humour but looks very dated now. However Phoenix nights and the other series he did ''That Peter Kay Thing'' was brilliant.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked Max and Paddy

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I liked Max and Paddy

Hmmm, it wasn;t bad but you can tell Dave Spikey and the other fella (Fitspatrick) I think his name is didn't help him write it.

I worked with a bloke 2 years back, his dad was a writer for C4 and the BBC and told me that Peter kay has already wrote other series of Phoenix nights but for some reason won't make it. Had a fall out with Spikey aswell after the last series of Phoenix nights.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Frankie Boyle he's about as funny as shit in a shepherds pie.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sue Perkins - she is awful, she actually makes any panel gameshow worse and is very attention seeking.

Others:

Graham Norton - this guy must be on a fortune and the only reason his show is ever good is because of the people they get on, his contribution to the show is terrible.

Alan Carr - Please stop shreaking at me.. I get your gay, and I don't care, just please stop shreaking.

Jo Brand - Every joke has the words 'men' or 'husband' along with 'bastards' or 'bastard', funny one time, but only one time.

Gina Yashere - ok, your mums Nigerian, its not funny anymore.

Usually the bad ones for me are the ones who just cling on to them being a minority of some sort and only make jokes about that. I can find it funny if they only bring it up occasionally and make other good jokes, like Reginald D Hunter, but when their only joke is to impersonate their Nigerians mums accent it gets kind of annoying... And ive just never heard Sue Perkins make a funny joke.

Hipster you didn't notice that Jack Whitehall is posh !?

Tell me you noticed Alan Carr is gay? Razz

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have to agree about little Britain, those two bellends are dreadful, I cannot believe anyone finds them funny. Their most famous sketch is that fat tosser dressed as a chavy girl repeatedly saying 'yes but, no but' - what is funny about that?

Vic reeves IMO is the worst ever. He thinks making silly notices and wearing an Edwardian suit is funny. He just piss arses about thinking he is a bit special, he is just a cunt.

Paul Whitehouse is another unfunny bastard who has stolen a living. Never ever made me laugh. He writes and plays out the aviva ads now. They are just awful.

Unfunny comedians really wind me up.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I never got Reeves & Mortimer at all.

It's a bloke thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum