Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comedians who you think are stealing a living?

+15
bwfc71
chipbutty
Sluffy
Lyric Todkill
Lofty_Love
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I have to agree about little Britain, those two bellends are dreadful, I cannot believe anyone finds them funny. Their most famous sketch is that fat tosser dressed as a chavy girl repeatedly saying 'yes but, no but' - what is funny about that?

Little Britain was a brilliant show, you'd have to be brain dead not to laugh at some of the sketches. David Walliams is a camp oddball, but having met him I can tell you he is a really nice chap and actually very friendly.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

Graham Norton - this guy must be on a fortune and the only reason his show is ever good is because of the people they get on, his contribution to the show is terrible.

Alan Carr - Please stop shreaking at me.. I get your gay, and I don't care, just please stop shreaking.

Is Graham Norton a comedian? Personally I think he's the best chat show host by a mile, his contribution is minimal because he knows how to get the best out of his guests. The idea of having all the gusts on at once is genius as well....where else would you get David Attinborough flirting with Cameron Diaz?

Alan Carr is my favourite comedian, he is absolutely hilarious. Yes, he uses his being gay in a lot of his stories/jokes, but it's almost always to take the piss out of himself.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lyric Todkill wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I never got Reeves & Mortimer at all.

It's a bloke thing

No it's not, they are just shite.

I tell you the interesting thing about Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer is that if you take their initials and rearrange them - ie B V M R - they are all just about one letter out from spelling the word C U N T.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Lyric Todkill wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I never got Reeves & Mortimer at all.

It's a bloke thing

No, they are not funny. Never have been, never will be.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Lofty_Love wrote:Sue Perkins - she is awful, she actually makes any panel gameshow worse and is very attention seeking.

And ive just never heard Sue Perkins make a funny joke.

Too true! I forgot just how useless and annoying she is. As bad as Miranda Hart. How can anybody vote her funniest female comic? She isn't funny.

And both of them are on the BBC virtually every bloody day.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't believe some people have mentioned Sean lock and Frankie boyle. They're quite good!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sean lock is very funny IMO but Frankie Boyle lost the plot once he left Mock the week.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tramadol Nights is the worst thing I've ever seen on a television.

Second is "Two pints of larger and a packet of crisps"

utter utter shit.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never, ever found Friends funny at all. Could never understand why it was so popular?

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Jo Brand.

Why on earth people think she is a comedian, I can't imagine. Fat (very) with a dull, monotonous voice, awful.

Why the BBC (and others) pay to listen to her boring chat is beyond me. If she just read out the weather forecast that would be bad enough, but to describe her as an entertainer is just taking things to far.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's quite funny sometimes with her droll ways.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sean lock is very funny IMO but Frankie Boyle lost the plot once he left Mock the week.

Sean Locke is absolutely brilliant, funniest stand up going by a mile IMO.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Sean Locke is absolutely brilliant, funniest stand up going by a mile IMO.

He's an arrogant prick.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One name that springs to mind and I find her very monotonous and possibly one of the worst comediennes ever - Sarah Millican!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc71 wrote:One name that springs to mind and I find her very monotonous and possibly one of the worst comediennes ever - Sarah Millican!

No I disagree. I find her funny.

Must say I don't find women comedians funny at all, not sure why I just think they're all shit.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc I've just realised what your avatar reminds me of - Dwayne Dibley. Laughing

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

xmiles wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:One name that springs to mind and I find her very monotonous and possibly one of the worst comediennes ever - Sarah Millican!

No I disagree. I find her funny.

Agree with this, Sarah is the funniest woman comedian I have ever seen.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Must say I don't find women comedians funny at all, not sure why I just think they're all shit.

Comedians who you think are stealing a living? - Page 2 677999948

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Never, ever found Friends funny at all. Could never understand why it was so popular?

Glad I'm not the only one. Utter garbage! I don't watch Two & a half men either. Looks even worse!

As for "comedians"... I'm not a violent person, but I would kick the shit out of Alan Carr & Joe Pasquale if I could! Their voices go straight through me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum