Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawley v Bolton

+17
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Born to be a wanderer
Lyric Todkill
JonnyRandom
bwfc71
yesbutno
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
chipbutty
Bolton Nuts
largehat
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:06

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

4-5-1 1--0 change up front sordell n KD 4-4-2 lose 2-1 WILL THE SIMPLETON EVER LEARN.Not that im arsed about this cup im not.Dont need the distraction.Bit 0-0 v Newcastle changes to 4-4-2 lose 2-0 then Norwich 0-0 goes 4-4-2 with KD lose 2-0 go down by 1 point.Just seen goals on Sky apalling defence.

42Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born to be a wanderer wrote:4-5-1 1--0 change up front sordell n KD 4-4-2 lose 2-1 WILL THE SIMPLETON EVER LEARN.Not that im arsed about this cup im not.Dont need the distraction.Bit 0-0 v Newcastle changes to 4-4-2 lose 2-0 then Norwich 0-0 goes 4-4-2 with KD lose 2-0 go down by 1 point.Just seen goals on Sky apalling defence.

The Goldfish Manager

43Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One word: seething.

44Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:10

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wonder what positives the prick will take away from this game

45Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely, the last remaining Coyle lovers (Largehat & Hipster) can finally see that this plonker has to go. It's almost as if he'd rather lose playing 4-4-2 than win playing 4-5-1 to prove who is boss.

46Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lyric Todkill wrote:take some advice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good one. Thought it would be a fake link but it's real!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

47Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It just baffles the mind, he had no reason to bring davies on, it's not like we were struggling and losing 1-0.

Just 1 point from the next 2 games and i'm afraid he has to go.

48Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JonnyRandom wrote:Its just pathetic at the moment. Somethings horrificly wrong whether its the players, manager, tactics or all of them. Things are not looking great. Wouldnt be arsed if it was a team of youngsters but it wasnt. This was a team that looks decent on paper...ish. Just cant be assd with any of them at the minute

The manager sets the tactics (well it's the strategy really but most people don't understand the difference between this and tactics - so just lump everything under 'tactics'), picks the team, decides when and / or how to change things about by half time team talks, substitutions, barking instructions from the pitch side, etc.

So if the players are not doing it (and they get picked to play week after week, month after month irrespective of form) and the 'tactics' aren't changed (the same ones are one is used week after week, month after month irrespective of how effective it is) then where do you think the problem is?

Not rocket science really but its surprising how many people chose not to see it.

Non so blind and all that.

49Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Other managers would have shored up midfield/defence in an attempt to protect an advantage. This guy goes 4-4-2 and brings on KD who is as slow as molasses on a cold day. Young, sprightly Greg Wylde is left on the bench twiddling his thumbs probably wondering why he ever signed for his fellow Scot. This is getting depressing - Coyle seems to have his sights set on reducing the wage bill by playing in League Two.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

50Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 23:23

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:One word: seething.

I bet I'm more seething than you are. I'm really seething. In fact I'm so seething I'll have to have another drink.

Work tomorrow, lackaday, woe is me.

51Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Tue Aug 28 2012, 23:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Afobe appeared to have bruised his hip. Didn't look serious. Vela twisted his knee/ankle. Scans in the morning.

Marc Iles - Twitter

52Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On the bright side ... we can
1.focus on avoiding relegation
2. getting SKD his bonus for playing in 46 games straight.
3. Map out the good chippy's near Bury & Preston for next year
4. Spend 3mill for Spearing and have him sit on the bench next to 5mill Ngog and zero Wylde.
5. Did I mention SKD's bonus ......

53Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:Other managers would have shored up midfield/defence in an attempt to protect an advantage. This guy goes 4-4-2 and brings on KD who is as slow as molasses on a cold day. Young, sprightly Greg Wylde is left on the bench twiddling his thumbs probably wondering why he ever signed for his fellow Scot. This is getting depressing - Coyle seems to have his sights set on reducing the wage bill by playing in League Two.
lol!

54Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

aaron_bwfc wrote:It just baffles the mind, he had no reason to bring davies on, it's not like we were struggling and losing 1-0.

Just 1 point from the next 2 games and i'm afraid he has to go.
But will gartside see it that way.

55Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Surely, the last remaining Coyle lovers (Largehat & Hipster) can finally see that this plonker has to go. It's almost as if he'd rather lose playing 4-4-2 than win playing 4-5-1 to prove who is boss.
. It does seem that way, he has to be an idiot no other explanation.

56Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 07:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Here am I in Saigon, expecting a walkover for us, and I see we came second again. With a bit of luck, by the time I get home the twat will have been sacked, as it's a obvious he hasn't the decency to resign. Ah well, back to the sight-seeing, and more relaxing.

57Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 12:24

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So why was KD in Coyle's ear all night?

58Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Naivety??? Wed Aug 29 2012, 12:42

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

At a time when we are in a winning position with little time on the clock, our leader makes a substitution changing the system from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2!

Weakening our midfield and encouraging the opposition to attack us - Result we lose.

The thought process is either naivety in the extreme or crass arrogance/madness (probably both)

If the substitution of mini Davies was necessary then why not maintain the shape and bring on Ricketts to sit and protect the back 4.

I'm not a happy bunny like most of you

59Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 13:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:At a time when we are in a winning position with little time on the clock, our leader makes a substitution changing the system from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2!

Indeed. And what pisses me off most is I've heard two interviews with Coyle and none of the spineless journalists asked him why he did this. And I'll bet the BN doesn't either.

60Crawley v Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crawley v Bolton Wed Aug 29 2012, 19:37

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barryjw wrote:At a time when we are in a winning position with little time on the clock, our leader makes a substitution changing the system from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2!

Indeed. And what pisses me off most is I've heard two interviews with Coyle and none of the spineless journalists asked him why he did this. And I'll bet the BN doesn't either.

You are quite correct there, they seem to have a backbone like a crab when it comes to incisive questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum