Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do they think I'm marc iles

+3
MartinBWFC
Norpig
y2johnny
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 14:53

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh well. I'll save myself 120+ quid by not going.

Joke of a club

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must have bought tickets online before so you should be able to get them. Best to ring them i would say.
If you have no joy send it to superagent on twitter see what he says  Very Happy

3Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:19

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't be arsed norpig. All 4 of us have just literally said fuck it.

4Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My question Johnny is, why the fuck would you want to spend £120 on that crock of shit served up by Parkinson? Sad

5Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Can't be arsed norpig. All 4 of us have just literally said fuck it.
I feel the same at the moment mate, not been to the last 3 games due to one thing and another but should be there tomorrow.
The lack of trains or even rail replacement to Horwich is seriously pissing me off though!

6Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:34

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wanted to get out the house for a bit. I'll go for a walk instead

7Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Son never uses his ticket so you could have that and get it upgraded to an adult one? Not sure how easy that is to do and whether you can do that on match day?

8Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 16:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Wanted to get out the house for a bit. I'll go for a walk instead

Better choice mate!

Hope you had a good Xmas! Smile

9Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Fri Dec 28 2018, 19:05

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:My Son never uses his ticket so you could have that and get it upgraded to an adult one? Not sure how easy that is to do and whether you can do that on match day?
Cheers Mr pig but there was 4 of us going and we've all decided its to much of a ballache. 

120 quid for tickets
8 quid for parking
Drinks and food etc........probably looking at over 150 quid for the four of us to just be pissed off and skint at the end of it!

10Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 08:20

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Who the fuck pays for parking when there's a whopping great big retail park next door with a million spaces

11Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 10:46

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Kane57 wrote:Who the fuck pays for parking when there's a whopping great big retail park next door with a million spaces
I always wondered about that. It’s not as if the shops can police who is parking there is it ? If you went to the Cinema you would be in there for just as long as you would be for the football. 

Reference giving up because of the ticket site error, if I gave up every time I encountered a failure on the Lufthansa website I would never get to work !

12Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 11:12

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dunkels King wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Who the fuck pays for parking when there's a whopping great big retail park next door with a million spaces
I always wondered about that. It’s not as if the shops can police who is parking there is it ? If you went to the Cinema you would be in there for just as long as you would be for the football. 

Reference giving up because of the ticket site error, if I gave up every time I encountered a failure on the Lufthansa website I would never get to work !
Bit different.

13Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 11:12

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I always do.  But that would only be about 5 percent of the days cost so minimal really

14Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 11:17

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh I'm sure, but it always seemed a bit daft paying when you don't have to, for little discernible benefit

15Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 11:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tin pot.

16Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 12:15

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Tin pot.
The club certainly is

17Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 13:51

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:

Bit different.
The point being was why couldn’t you try again five minutes later or just call them rather than just giving up. Imagine if we beat the fuckers today !

18Do they think I'm marc iles Empty Re: Do they think I'm marc iles Sat Dec 29 2018, 16:59

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dunkels King wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:

Bit different.
The point being was why couldn’t you try again five minutes later or just call them rather than just giving up. Imagine if we beat the fuckers today !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum