Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Migrant crisis - they're at it again.

Migrant crisis - they're at it again.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Sat Dec 29 2018, 14:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Refuges who have fled war torn France and Italy are rocking up on our shores. Expecting asylum. 

Am I right in thinking it is an EU directive that those fleeing war should seek asylum in the first safe country they reach?

Why are the EU so silent on this?

Should we turn them back or should they be offered a free home.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They should be sent back to France!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Machine gun stations will stop it for sure.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Just because they should seek asylum doesn’t mean they do. These people are being shipped over by criminals, some of whom are British people out to make a fortune. As the UK is still part of the EU it has a duty to take its share. Germany took over a million (despite never being the first safe Country) in the time the UK took less than 16000. It’s no wonder the UK is such an embarrassment with comments about using machine guns. Classic xenophobia and classic Island Monkey mentality as they say over here.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Forget the machine gun nonsense. 

My main point is about the EU law.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Dunkels King wrote:Just because they should seek asylum doesn’t mean they do. These people are being shipped over by criminals, some of whom are British people out to make a fortune. As the UK is still part of the EU it has a duty to take its share. Germany took over a million (despite never being the first safe Country) in the time the UK took less than 16000. It’s no wonder the UK is such an embarrassment with comments about using machine guns. Classic xenophobia and classic Island Monkey mentality as they say over here.
:rofl:

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Angry Dad wrote:
@Dunkels King wrote:Just because they should seek asylum doesn’t mean they do. These people are being shipped over by criminals, some of whom are British people out to make a fortune. As the UK is still part of the EU it has a duty to take its share. Germany took over a million (despite never being the first safe Country) in the time the UK took less than 16000. It’s no wonder the UK is such an embarrassment with comments about using machine guns. Classic xenophobia and classic Island Monkey mentality as they say over here.
:rofl:
So you were joking about machine guns then ? You never know with some of your previous comments.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Refuges who have fled war torn France and Italy are rocking up on our shores. Expecting asylum. 

Am I right in thinking it is an EU directive that those fleeing war should seek asylum in the first safe country they reach?

Why are the EU so silent on this?

Should we turn them back or should they be offered a free home.

Not EU law but it is International Law.

The fact is that these people have been registered with the French authorities but are then paying dodgy human-traffikers, who are predominantly British, to get to UK.

Hence I am not actually calling them migrants as in these cases they are actually illegals, and should be treated as such.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
We should send them back, but massively increase the numbers we take in - especially of child refugees.

10Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 07:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hopefully not the children we took in last time who turned out to be 45. 

One even went to primary school

11Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 11:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just shows how much of a joke this country has become.

12Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 11:19

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hopefully not the children we took in last time who turned out to be 45. 

One even went to primary school
That just shows the incompetence of the authorities.

13Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 12:02

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Extract from 1984, amazing we have so many stupid twats aligned with this.

Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  DvvkPBPWsAErxLp?format=jpg&name=small

14Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 12:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Might be an idea to get Macron on the phone and ask why he is ignoring international law.

May wouldn't do that though as she's not interested in being a leader.

15Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 14:46

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Might be an idea to get Macron on the phone and ask why he is ignoring international law.

May wouldn't do that though as she's not interested in being a leader.

What international law is Macron ignoring?

16Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 16:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's the Dublin regulation according the trusty internet.

It's EU law.

17Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 16:37

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
In what way is Macron ignoring it? The French broke up the camps at Calais and are not helping or encouraging these migrants to get to Britain. They also process far more migrants than we do.

18Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 17:32

Growler


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
What's wrong with France and the French?

Why are these Iranians and Syrians prepared to risk their lives to get away from France?

19Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 17:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Growler wrote:What's wrong with France and the French?

Why are these Iranians and Syrians prepared to risk their lives to get away from France?

It’s because we offer much more Growler. Very Happy

20Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@Growler wrote:What's wrong with France and the French?

Why are these Iranians and Syrians prepared to risk their lives to get away from France?

It’s because we offer much more Growler. Very Happy
And you can blame King Ken. They're fighting to get here. Inflatable beds, bathtubs, anything.

Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Large

21Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 19:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Might be an idea to get Macron on the phone and ask why he is ignoring international law.

May wouldn't do that though as she's not interested in being a leader.

What international law is Macron ignoring?
He's not changed his name to the University of Bolton.

22Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Mon Dec 31 2018, 20:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@Growler wrote:What's wrong with France and the French?

Why are these Iranians and Syrians prepared to risk their lives to get away from France?

It’s because we offer much more Growler. Very Happy
And you can blame King Ken. They're fighting to get here. Inflatable beds, bathtubs, anything.

Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Large

Laughing

23Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 07:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I see javid, who rightly stated that those coming in boats are rarely refugees has literally been called a "cunt" by the wealthy liberal elite on twitter.

As socialists I'm sure they will be taking themselves to a commune to distribute their vast vast wealth between those who need it most.

As they don't believe in private property ownership, I'm sure they will also relinquish their homes and allow squatters to move in.

24Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 08:29

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@xmiles wrote:In what way is Macron ignoring it? The French broke up the camps at Calais and are not helping or encouraging these migrants to get to Britain. They also process far more migrants than we do.

Still waiting for an answer Hipster.

25Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 10:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's allowing illegal migrant crossings to leave from his shores? 

If these people are camped in France the authorities should be questioning why? If their purpose is to claim asylum they should processed. 

I would argue by ignoring the crossings they are encouraging this behaviour.

26Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 10:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I would argue by ignoring the crossings they are encouraging this behaviour.

Spot on.

27Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 11:29

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here's the truth of the matter.

A British man from Manchester and an Iranian man have been arrested.

I would point out to our eurosceptic friends that the only reason the criminals were caught was because of close co-operation with the French authorities.

28Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 12:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How do countries outside the EU catch any criminals?

Obviously it's impossible to cooperate with other countries without it.

29Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Thu Jan 03 2019, 12:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Extract from 1984, amazing we have so many stupid twats aligned with this.

Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  DvvkPBPWsAErxLp?format=jpg&name=small
Had the fat guy had an overdose of sugar lumps or was it just his normal over active knife and fork kicking in?

30Migrant crisis - they're at it again.  Empty Re: Migrant crisis - they're at it again. on Fri Jan 04 2019, 12:54

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:He's allowing illegal migrant crossings to leave from his shores? 

If these people are camped in France the authorities should be questioning why? If their purpose is to claim asylum they should processed. 

I would argue by ignoring the crossings they are encouraging this behaviour.

They are not ignoring the crossings they are cooperating with us to stop them. So Macron is not breaking any law contrary to your allegation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum