Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Isis Crisis.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Isis Crisis. Empty The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 19:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody been following the case involving the two home grown Muslims born in Cardiff who have turned up on the Isis video doing the rounds on Youtube?

The main character in the Isis video is an Asian male born in Cardiff. He trained as a medical student to be a doctor but packed in his studies last year. His father has been interviewed on the news and claims that his son went on a training course in Shrewsbury last September and has never had any contact or heard from him since then!

When asked by the interviewer what he thought, the father replied that he just wanted his son home. Is it just me or is there a overpowering smell of bullshit running through the fathers alleged account?

Why didn't he contact the police and report his son missing from home? That is what most concerned parents would do. We are asked to believe that his son has been missing since last September and nobody, including his own family raised the alarm? It's bollocks, that's what it is.

The news tonight, reports that the Mosque in Cardiff where his son prayed, is run by a radical extremist Imam and that his son may have been brainwashed into signing on for the Holy War. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

Presumably his father wasn't aware of the local Mosque leaders extremist views? Pull the other one and tighten the cord in them Egyptian cotton pyjamas while you are at it.

Where does the father think his son has been for the last ten months? I'd love to hear his answer to that question.

2The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 19:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you post the video ,RT?

3The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 19:49

I reckon the son said something along the lines of: "Right Dad, I'm off to Syria for a bit to help with "the struggle against oppression."

And Daddy said - "Ok, son. Off you pop, it's a noble cause and I'm fully behind you."

Then, some months later, Junior pops up with his retarded looking mate (seriously - the fat one looks retarded) in this video and Dad thinks "Oh shit......I'm going to get my windows put in because of this!"

So we get him bleating on telly about how terrible it is that his lad's been corrupted.

And the soft twat won't let his face be shown because he's shit scared of being recognised in the street.

Serves the prick right.

4The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 19:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 19:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 21:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mohamhead was 600 years after Christ, these knobheads are 600 years behind the civilised World!!

7The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Religion is responsible for more deaths throughout history than both world wars and all diseases and plagues put together. When will people wake up and realise this?

8The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I woke up to this many years ago RT. I had my mind made up by three obnoxious twats I worked with who talked everything Christian and worshiped at the same font, whilst never forgetting to drive the knife in anyones back at the first opportunity!!
I often wondered what their mindset was, now I have little problem understanding why the ragheads are the same!?

Power and control!!!

9The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Wed Jun 25 2014, 00:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yet another example of how religion works:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28010234

10The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Wed Jun 25 2014, 10:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's the wrong way round, the majority need a trip to K2 on that one I think miles?

11The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Wed Jun 25 2014, 10:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

These muslim fanatics are really sick. The Sudan ones are still harassing the women they wanted to kill (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28014714).

12The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Wed Jun 25 2014, 11:02

Jon Stewart for President!

13The Isis Crisis. Empty Re: The Isis Crisis. Wed Jun 25 2014, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very funny and very true!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum