Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On very good authority.

+14
RustyNail
Nigelbwfc
DEANO82
maconman
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
boltonbonce
wessy
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
observer
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 08:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where to start with Zygi Wilf? Well, he looks unnervingly like Snidely Whiplash and employed Mike Tice, Brad Childress and Leslie Frazier as head coach for nine of the 13 years he has owned the team. All of that is mildly terrifying.

Not only is Wilf incredibly creepy, he also used the threat of a move to Los Angeles in an attempt to extort a new stadium out of the state of Minnesota. It worked.

A bit of a boy isn't he. Very Happy
In 2016 he ranked 9th in a list of the eleven worst owners in the NFL.

42On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 09:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll believe all of this when the club makes an official announcement.

43On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 09:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:£10 million is a snip. Can't see a shrewd businessman like Ken settling for such a small amount tbh.
To be fair RT I think he'd accept any sort of decent offer just to put this shit storm behind him.
...and seeing that Anderson bought the club for £1 and has had huge trading losses since it's starting to look as if Anderson has got his payoff.

44On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 11:41

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Somethings are to important to bullshit about, this is about the very future of our club. so lets hope this has some legs. If not come clean and lets move on.

45On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 12:37

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wessy wrote:Somethings are to important to bullshit about, this is about the very future of our club. so lets hope this has some legs. If not come clean and lets move on.
To be fair, AnfersAn was due on talksport with Jim White. He told Jim White that the couldn't make the interview because " he was negotiating a deal with someone who wanted to but the club"

Whether that was another outright lies by Mr Anderson - I don't know.

46On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 13:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigelbwfc wrote:
wessy wrote:Somethings are to important to bullshit about, this is about the very future of our club. so lets hope this has some legs. If not come clean and lets move on.
To be fair, AnfersAn was due on talksport with Jim White. He told Jim White that the couldn't make the interview because " he was negotiating a deal with someone who wanted to but the club"

Whether that was another outright lies by Mr Anderson - I don't know.
Well Boggers statement was that it's a done deal at an agreed price, so what is left to negotiate?

47On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 14:11

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I imagine that by now KA would be crowing about having done the deal. I'm sceptical about all of this. Do you know the fairy tale about the little boy who called 'wolf'?

48On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 14:13

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:I imagine that by now KA would be crowing about having done the deal. I'm sceptical about all of this. Do you know the fairy tale about the little boy who called 'wolf'?
No but I've heard the one about the fairy crying ITK.

49On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 14:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I imagine that by now KA would be crowing about having done the deal. I'm sceptical about all of this. Do you know the fairy tale about the little boy who called 'wolf'?
No but I've heard the one about the fairy crying ITK.

Ive heard you’re a nob

50On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 14:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6ix9ine is finished boggers. Sorry mate.

51On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Ive heard you’re a nob
What a comeback, how long did it take you to get on that one?

52On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's more chance of  us leaving the EU on the 29th March on WTO RULES!

53On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:There's more chance of  us leaving the EU on the 29th March on WTO RULES!

:pray:

54On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:There's more chance of  us leaving the EU on the 29th March on WTO RULES!

kp what's that little emoji guy doing?

55On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
karlypants wrote:

kp what's that little emoji guy doing?

I think he’s putting his hands together and praying?

56On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:34

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm praying too!

57On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:6ix9ine is finished boggers. Sorry mate.

I’m just glad someone knows who he is. Always liked you hipster

58On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 15:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Ive heard you’re a nob
What a comeback, how long did it take you to get on that one?

About 3 seconds, always thought you were a nob

59On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 16:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

60On very good authority.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 16:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is that Nat out with her girlfriends?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum