Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On very good authority.

+14
RustyNail
Nigelbwfc
DEANO82
maconman
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
boltonbonce
wessy
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
observer
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 16:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Is that Nat out with her girlfriends?

Yes! Boggers and Martin! Laughing

62On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 17:00

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice.

63On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:6ix9ine is finished boggers. Sorry mate.

I’m just glad someone knows who he is. Always liked you hipster

Cheers mate likewise.

64On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Thu Jan 10 2019, 22:10

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
wessy wrote:Somethings are to important to bullshit about, this is about the very future of our club. so lets hope this has some legs. If not come clean and lets move on.
To be fair, AnfersAn was due on talksport with Jim White. He told Jim White that the couldn't make the interview because " he was negotiating a deal with someone who wanted to but the club"

Whether that was another outright lies by Mr Anderson - I don't know.
Well Boggers statement was that it's a done deal at an agreed price, so what is left to negotiate?
How many digestives at half time

65On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Fri Jan 11 2019, 18:24

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This was another load of bollocks, wasn't it!
He hasn't sold the club at all or he'd be shouting about it by now. We're still stuck with this odious little man.

66On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Fri Jan 11 2019, 18:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:This was another load of bollocks, wasn't it!
He hasn't sold the club at all or he'd be shouting about it by now. We're still stuck with this odious little man.
What are you saying rammy? boggers in bullshit bingo shocker, hard to believe he'd make stuff up.

67On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Fri Jan 11 2019, 19:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

68On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Sat Jan 12 2019, 02:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking that way. Presumably Wilf is another billionaire that doesn't meet Anderson's criteria - i.e. gullible.

69On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He probably thought why would I buy a tiny club with no fans?

70On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:25

Daniel Storey made a good point on a podcast this week, buyers aren’t interested in clubs on the way down - only once we’re at rock bottom will the best deal be available.

71On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can't be far off now then.

72On very good authority.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On very good authority. Sat Jan 12 2019, 11:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Looking that way. Presumably Wilf is another billionaire that doesn't meet Anderson's criteria - i.e. gullible.

I suspect that Wolf was rejected as he doesn't possess the high moral standards that characterise KA's way of doing business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum