Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will you do if BWFC are no more

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
wessy
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty What will you do if BWFC are no more Sat Mar 16 2019, 18:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will you give up an interest in football all together?

Support another club thats local to Bolton or where you live?

Thoughts?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don’t understand why people actually think we might go bust. It’s just not gonna happen

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's being realistic Boggers...

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:It's being realistic Boggers...

It’s scaremongering.

Are you a doomsday prepper by any chance?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

It’s scaremongering.

Yes I have 730 cans of Heinz baked beans in the cellar which should last me 2 years at a can per day if I don’t throw the Mrs out otherwise I only have a years supply!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

It’s scaremongering.

Yes I have 730 cans of Heinz baked beans in the cellar which should last me 2 years at a can per day if I don’t throw the Mrs out otherwise I only have a years supply!

What about your child?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

It’s scaremongering.

What about your child?

What about him?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton won’t disappear...

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We'll be playing Bamber Bridge in the evostick league. Interesting thought for the football league, if we are knocked down to non league how will clubs cope with the thousands that will still follow the club whatever identity they come under?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

It’s scaremongering.

Don't strike a match. Shocked

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I won't support another team. I've supported this lot, and never had a second team, for 55 years now.
At a push, I might go and see Cheltenham Town now and then. It'll be a novelty actually living in the same town as the team Ill be supporting, (sort of).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

I'd probably spend more time with my inflatable Jeremy Corbyn. (Deluxe Edition).

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

It’s scaremongering.

Don't strike a match. Shocked

I only do these comments for yours mate! Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

I'd probably spend more time with my inflatable Jeremy Corbyn. (Deluxe Edition).

I hope Jeremy has no holes! Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

A few. A lot of hot air escapes. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

A few. A lot of hot air escapes. Very Happy
Laughing

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BWFC won't disappear altogether however badly this ends and I'm at the point where I couldn't care less what league we play in (just as long as we can actually compete).

Other than following my hometown team, I've already lost interest in football so I have no problem with that either. There won't be another club for me (I'm too old and definitely too stubborn), and I don't hate any team enough to influence my watching of the game.

I'll probably focus on the NFL and start a new obsession if Bolton leave any room for it.

We'll be fine. It's a rotten thing we're going through right now but we'll resurface before long with new and realistic expectations. The upside is that we may actually start to compete again one day.

Up the Whites!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I will never support another team but this season has actually been the most depressing one I have ever experienced. It is even worse than when we got relegated to the old division 4 in 1987. Crying or Very sad

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:I will never support another team but this season has actually been the most depressing one I have ever experienced. It is even worse than when we got relegated to the old division 4 in 1987. Crying or Very sad
I agree with the above, i will not support another team, been a Wanderer since 1963. I would probably not watch any pro footy again. If i watched anyone it would be the Club my Dad formed and i played for which is Tempest United.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the very unlikely event it happens I'll support Chorley full time, as I suspect a lot of Bolton fans will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum