Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will you do if BWFC are no more

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
wessy
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would support Coventry

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I would support Coventry

lol!

I bloody knew it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if the worst comes to the worst then i would follow whatever the new club was called in non league. If that doesn't happen not sure who i'd follow, maybe Stockport County as they are nearest to me.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If the worst came to the worst I'd probably go and watch Ramsbottom United. It's only a fiver to get in and £1.70 for a pint

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If the worst came to the worst I'd probably go and watch Ramsbottom United. It's only a fiver to get in and £1.70 for a pint

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we get the point rammy you don't have to say it 3 times  Laughing

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:we get the point rammy you don't have to say it 3 times  Laughing
F**k knows how that happened

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

its ok Rammy, I understand what happened. You just forgot you'd pressed the button, so pressed it again, and again, and then your first one appeared, so you stopped.  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m surprised Rammy United are not full every game if it’s just £1.70 a pint!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes forgetting things is one of the downsides of getting older. Smile

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:its ok Rammy, I understand what happened. You just forgot you'd pressed the button, so pressed it again, and again, and then your first one appeared, so you stopped.  Very Happy
I was watching Millwall against Brighton and I must have got carried away

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Brighton were very lucky - but for one bad mistake at the end they would have been out to a team we beat. Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Millwall, so I quite enjoyed it.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll still watch premier league and European games....although supporting no one in-particular. I enjoy watching football rather than hoofball…...Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 
I have been watching BWFC all my life but if we go under....so be it...nothing lasts forever.  I can't fathom how most clubs survive as it is.

terenceanne wrote:Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 

By right circumstances d you mean having Chinese billionaire owners and a super agent securing deals for you?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll support whatever comes out of the ashes of BWFC. It's a life sentence.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

T.R.O.Y wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 

By right circumstances d you mean having Chinese billionaire owners and a super agent securing deals for you?

Correct......somebody with actual money to piss away rather than so-called consortiums we seem to be attracting currently.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:

We’ve got one of those

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum